- Chapter 12 -

|| At company ||

Everyone was sitting on the as girls told them what happened early in the morning “where is Yn by the way?”

Jimin asked as it's been more than 30 minutes that Yn didn't showed up here

“she said she will stay with lia untill she recovers from the injury, we didn't say anything as we know how stubborn she become sometimes so we said okay”

nari said and wipe her tears “I never thought that she will do this, if she is having any problem with anything she should have talk to us we will find the salutation, why have to take her life”

soomin said while sitting there numb as she don't know what should she do now.

Manager come inside the room and went towards the boys and girls who are just sitting there thinking about morning news.

“we'll I have postponed your events for now because of what lia did as she also need time to recover and it's not a good time for you all to do any practice. You all can do your practice when she come back till now take care of her and yourself” manager said and give them a envelop.

“There is a date and time when is the event and also after she come back tell the company what was the reason she committed suicide, okay?”

He said while looking at the girls who nodded their heads. “Should we go and visit lia ?” Taehyung said while looking at the members who look at each other before saying “its good idea” namjoon said and nodded his head, as he nodded his head taehyung get up and rushed out of the room while saying.

“I get the car ready till then you all come to the parking lot” he said and disappear from their eyesight .

“Why he is in rush?” J-hope said looking at his direction with making a weird face. “Anyways let's go” everyone was go to the parking lot and sat on the car while Taehyung sat on the driving seat.

|| Taehyung POV ||

After hearing what soomin said I feel my heart beat racing faster than before, i place my hand on my chest and got shocked when I feel my heart beating in fastest way that it never did ‘what is this happening with me’  I asked myself in my mind and look at the members who is talking about her.

Just then manager-nim come inside the room and stand infront of us before handling us a envelope and said that he postponed our events for now because of lia.

After manager leave the room I asked them “should we go and visit lia?” I said and look at the members who look at each other before saying ‘okay’, I rushed out of the room to the parking lot yelling them I get ready the car.

As we all sitting and I was getting impatient to reached the hospital so i increased the speed in 80 and drive faster.

“Taehyung what are you doing slow down the speed” namjoon hyung said and then I come back to my sense before decreasing the speed and drive in normal speed.

“What happened why did you increased the speed all of a sudden, we can go in normal speed, right?”

J-hope hyung asked as he is sitting beside me “oh nothing just thinking something else so my focus wasn't on the control” I said nervous as I also don't know what happened to me suddenly.

We all reached there and goes towards the room as soomin and other girls know in which room she is, as we all entered the room to witness that lia was laying on the bed while wires attached to her hands and other body parts.

“Where is Yn?” Jungkook asked as we all look around to find her sitting on the sofa but she was sleeping as her head was in the headboard and hands on each side of her body.

Jungkook goes towards her wake her up as she look at us in shock maybe she didn't expect us to be here “what  you all are doing here? What about the practice?”

She asked soomin go to her tell her everything that happened in the company “When will she wake up?” I asked as yn look at her before saying.

“ I don't know, doctor said it will take time for her to wake up as she lost a lot of blood, because of weakness she will wake up late but didn't mention the time”

She said as we all look at lia who is laying on bed unconscious, I look at her wrist as their is all over the bandage on her hands I feel my heart skip a beat this time as I keep on looking at her wrist and said in my mind “What are you doing to me, Lia?”

|| Time skip ||

Everyone was sitting outside the room only yn was inside the room sitting as she sighed and said “what have you done Lia, how can you do such things without thinking twice?”

As she was thinking something someone come and sit beside her “why don't you go home and take some rest, you are sitting here since morning, now it's evening” Yn said without looking at the person beside her.

“I can't even if I  want to, in this 5 years togetherness we came close but I can't understand or feel what she is going through”

“Don't say like that it's not your fault that you didn't understand her, it's just she is good at hiding her feelings”

it's nari who sitting beside her as she said and put her hands on Yn back and caressed it.

“Let's go home and take rest doctor said he  will inform us when she gain her consciousness” nari said and get up as Yn look at lia last time and exit the door before closing it.

As they both come out of the room everyone look at them and nari said “I think we should go home for now, doctor has said that he will let us know when Lia comes to her senses.”

Everyone nodded their head and get up from their seat ready to go but taehyung said “I'll stay here” all of them look at him in confusion as he said.

“ i mean she is an idol we don't know what will happen with her in our absence so someone have to be here, we just can't leave her with doctors. We can't trust anyone easily”

Everyone sigh as he is right being an idol is not easy and when she is already not well, so they nodded their look at taehyung who nod back his head in response.

“take care of yourself and also her, if you think something is wrong just call us we'll be here right away, okay?”

Taehyung nodded his head and went inside the room. No one ask him why he wanted to stay because they all are tired and they are in hospital so Instead of questioning him, it is better to accept his words and go home.

Taehyung come inside the room and saw that lia is still unconscious laying on bed with wires attached to her body for glucose, he went to her bed and sit on the chair that kept near the bed and look at her bare face, no makeup but still look pretty in his eyes as he sigh and said.

“ I don't know what is this feeling, it's attraction or what I don't know but one thing I know that it will end very pretty. I still remember when you all introduced yourself to us and more like i know  first time saw you smiling when you said something about Yn but she shut you up by hitting your leg on cafeteria”

he chuckled remembering the cafeteria memory.

|| Let's go to flashback for a while ||

Taehyung POV

Everyone was eating their food as lia said “you all know what yn sleep withou-” “ you don't have tell this to everyone”

yn said as she hit lia on her leg making her hiss and after that everyone Laugh at their bickering, I look at lia who is laughing with her whole heart as I realised I was looking at her without blinking so i immediately averted my eyes from her and finished my food.

|| Present ||

“Since that day you stuck in my mind and heart but I don't want to love you” I said and just sigh knowing she can't hear so I just get up and sat on the sofa before closing my eyes.