Part- 74

Dimitri pov:

Dimitri pov:

It's been more than an hour since the meeting has started and I am missing my babydoll so much, and also since few minutes there is a tight feeling started in my heart. The only thing running in my head is Serenity's safety.
' What my queen might be doing? '
' I think she is missing us ' I thought and chuckled in my mind.

I turned and looked at Viktor who is staring at his phone with puppy smile. I have shared his and Serenity's pic to him in the morning and he is not at all diverting his eyes away from that even for a second. I smiled and turned to Ivan who is also smiling looking at Viktor.

As the meeting is going on, the room's door busting opened by someone making me frown. I turned around and my world stopped staring at my life in front of me, panting heavily with tears flowing from her eyes. Her dress have some red patches and her hair is messy. I stood up immediately and yelled her name.

" SERENITY "

She looked at me and a loud sob escaped from her mouth followed by many tears from her eyes. I ran towards her and embraced her in tight hug. She fell on her knees making me kneel down and pull her towards me more, no words came out of my mouth.
My entire body shook with terror looking at her like this, her loud cries are tearing my heart into pieces.

My trance broke when I heard Ivan's loud roar.
" EVERYONE OUT "
The room now became silent which echoed Serenity's loud cries. I wiped my tears, I don't know when they started, then I softly cupped her face.
" Lo-Look Serenity what happened huh? Look
ba-baby please. Tell me what happened " I asked while shuttering so bad, I gulped down hard inorder to stay calm. I felt Ivan and viktor kneeling down beside me. Serenity shook her head and hugged me more tight making me grit my teeth. Her silent cries are emerging a beast inside me, I don't want any fucking reason exist anymore in this world which made her cry this much.

" Baby what happened? " I asked sternly, my entire body filled with rage and I wanted to destroy every existence which tried to hurt our world. Now Serenity's cries are making me so angry on myself. My body started shaking in rage and my eyes turned red as angry tears started flowing from my eyes.
" WHAT HAPPENED? " I yelled loudly holding her shoulders. Serenity flinched bad and looked at me with teary eyes.

" I-I th-there a m-man swi-swimming pool 'sob'
tr-tried to 'sob' " Her words are not clear due to heavy crying, her entire face became red. My blood boiled looking at her cheek which have finger prints, her lip has a cut which is bruised slightly, her forehead got hurt.
" WHO? " I asked holding her tight, she shook her head and started crying. I again pulled her in my embrace and hugged her tightly. I closed my eyes and dipped my head in her hair inhaling her addicted scent. Now no one can stop the beast inside me, I will tear him in a way he will die million times just for thinking doing something like this to my babygirl.