Part 10

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

PLEASEEE 40+ VOTESS

PLEASEEE   40+  VOTESS

Author pov:

The car stopped at the destination. Lorenzo got down from the car first and took seren from Fernando lap making him pout.

" You know you three don't need to lift me always I can walk as I have legs " serenity said making them laugh. Lorenzo pinched her cheeks, making her cutely glare at him.

Lorenzo cooed at her cuteness. They all got down from the car. Serenity looked at the mansion and gasped loudly making them look at her.

" What happened angel did you not liked the house?, we will change it ok baby?" Fernando asked worridely as they can't make their angel sad

" What happened angel did you not liked the house?, we will change it ok baby?" Fernando asked worridely as they can't make their angel sad. The remaining Brothers nodded their heads in aggrement.

"Amore everything will be according to your wish ok?" Lorenzo said making her snap out of their thaughts

" No no the house is sooo beautiful, I am just mesmerised seeing this " serenity said with smile on her face making Brothers sign in releif.

" Aww baby you liked it, then no problem " Carlo said and kissed her cheeks.

Then they started walking towards the mansion. There are many people around the mansion like guards and servants. They all are looking shocked seeing their masters are getting the girl that too Lorenzo is carrying her while looking at her adoringly.

The brothers are looking at their angel lovingly. The guards are thinking, who is that girl making the beasts soft and calm. As they looked at the girl in Lorenzo arms closely they are shocked seeing her beauty and innocence. She is soo ethernal and can get anyone on their knees to get a glance from her. Her every feature is made soo beautifully.

Serenity looked at them and felt a little uncomfortable feeling all the gazes so she tried to hide her face in Lorenzo chest. This did not go unnoticed by brothers. They looked up and watched the guards are looking at their angel. They stopped infront of them and glared at them.