Part 34

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

In Belkov Mansion,

Belkov sons are getting ready for the party. They are soo excited and also soo eager to see their baby girl.

Dimitri pov:

Today everything is going to change, my life will become meaningful with the entry of my darling. I know it will take some time for my darling to settle but I have to show my danger side if she don't understand or go against us. I don't want that to happen.

" I love you Babygirl but please don't make us to show our different side to you, maybe you will break beyond repair " I whispered looking at my princess portrait on my body.

My all desires are stored for my darling, I will ravish her like anything maybe she is not going to get up from the bed for like one month, I chuckled at the thought. I wanted to be her first and my first will be her and my last will be only her.

Ivan and Viktor also tried their best to be virgin but their desires didn't let them, even they fuck other whores they always imagined her. They are also waiting for her like me.

" We are coming " I whispered and wore my shirt and got ready for the party.

Dimitri outfit☝🏻

Ivan pov:

I am infront of my babygirl's photo which I have made with my blood, she looks more beautiful in red color.

" Baby girl enough of my sufferings, now no one will save you from my clutches, you are bound to be caged with me FOREVER. My madness for you will consume you " I whispered tracing my finger on her lips.

" I wanted to lick those juicy red lips of yours, I will paint your lips more red with your blood when I bite them and suck them " I said while looking at those tempting lips.

" when I have you in my arms I will ravish your lips like anything until they swell and bleed " I said with madness, but I never wanted to hurt my babygirl but what to do when I stand infront of an cute, innocent angel nothing works out as planned.