48- Truth

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

" Angel please take care, call us immediately if you face any difficulty " Lorenzo said cupping her face. Serenity nodded her head and smiled at his concern.

" Angel here is your lunch don't eat that filthy food " Fernando said giving her lunch box, Serenity glared at him and hit his chest. Fernando chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Brothers dropped Serenity at her University and drove off to their company. Serenity smiled widely looking at Emma near University gate. Serenity ran to Emma and hugged her tightly, Emma squealed in happiness and hugged her back.

" I missed you seren " Emma whinned with pout, Serenity chuckled at her.
" I missed you too monkey " Serenity said and pinched Emma's cheek. Emma fake glared at Serenity while Serenity ignored her and dragged Emma inside the class.

After half of the class Emma and Serenity came to canteen for lunch.

" So seren tell me about your boyfriends?" Emma asked with teasing smile, Serenity gulped and looked down at her lap with red cheeks.
" Ohho someone are blushing here " Emma teased Serenity
" Shut up " Serenity said and glared at emma.

" I will shut my mouth if you tell about your relation with them " Emma said making Serenity sign.
" I don't know but with them I fell so different, their every touch, their every lool, their every word do something to me. When I am with them I forget everything. But it should not happen, my feelings will create so many problems. My brothers don't like them and I am feeling so sad for lying to my brothers and doing something which will make them sad. " Serenity said with tears. Emma sat beside Serenity and hugged her tight.

" Seren your brothers love you soo much, they can never be angry with you or sad for your behaviour. Because they love you to the core. Just make them understand about your feelings if it becomes complicated ok? don't be sad " Emma said and patted Serenity's back.

Serenity smiled and nodded her head,
" That's my seren " Emma said and hugged Serenity from side.

After completing classes, Serenity is waiting for Jackson as her brothers have some urgent meeting so they said they will send Jackson to pick her up.
After sometime Jackson came there and bowed infront of serenity, she glared at him for bowing.
" Sorry queen shall we go? " Jackson said while scratching his head.
" Ok " Serenity said with a pout and hopped inside the car.

Serenity reached the mansion and went inside her room, she signed in relief as soon as her body fell on her soft matress. Then she got call from Carlo saying that they will go for long drive after they come  home.

" Let me freshup before my brothers come so that we can go for long drive quickly" Serenity murmured with excitement.