Part - 60

Helloooo,
I have created a new Instagram account. You guys can talk with me there♥️.
Username:- x.redhearts

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Rodrigo brothers and Serenity are now in the car going for the party.
" Baby please be with us or with Belkovs during the party ok? " Lorenzo said caressing her hair. Serenity smiled and nodded her head.

" Why you three are looking so different today, is there something bothering you? " Serenity asked with worry in her eyes.
" No angel nothing is wrong. You are our life princess, our only concern is you should be happy and you should have everything in this world " Fernando said and kissed Serenity's temple.

" And my only concern is my brothers should be happy and always laugh like this " Serenity said and started tickling Fernando and Carlo.
" HaHa angel st-stop baby " Carlo said between his laughs, Lorenzo and Fernando smiled heartfully looking at them.

After sometime they reached the destination, all the media members turn on their cameras as soon as they saw Rodrigos cars,
Brothers hopped down and held Serenity protectively between them.

Serenity squinted her eyes due to flashlights, Rodrigos jaw clentched looking at their sister's uncomfortableness.
" Stop " Fernando yelled at media, they immediately turned off their camers.
" Angel are you ok? " Fernando asked caressing her hair, Serenity nodded her head and smiled assuringly.

They started going inside and asusual media started asking questions.

" Sir is it true that Belkovs and mam are in love? "

" Will they get married? "

" Are you going to announce about their relationship in this party? "

Rodrigo Brothers rolled their eyes at their queastions, while Serenity's cheeks turned red.
They entered inside after avoiding all of them.