Part-71

Author pov:

Author pov:

" I am never going to eat spicy food again " Serenity said with a pout.
" Aww my baby princess " Viktor cooed and hugged Serenity tightly. Right now they are cuddling in the living room couch with ice cream.

" This is a lesson for you to never eat spicy food again " Ivan said in fake stern voice while feeding her icecream. Serenity whinned in Viktor's lap making him chuckle, viktor kissed her forehead and caressed her hair lovingly.
" Princess you are fine now right? " Dimitri asked in concern, Ivan and Viktor also looked at her with sad eyes.

Serenity smiled and nodded her head,
" I am perfectly fine " Serenity said making them smile.
" So Babygirl we will go for shopping tomorrow " Viktor said excitedly, Serenity frowned at him.
" Why? I have everything I need here " Serenity said innocently.

Viktor smirked,
" But you don't have lingeries right? We will buy them for you " Viktor whispered in her ear making her shiver.
" N-No need " Serenity shuttered as blood rushed to her cheeks.
" Please baby we want to see you in them, please for us please " Ivan whinned with his puppy eyes, dimitri smirked looking at his brothers.
"B-But -" Serenity was cut off by dimitri.
" No buts, think this as your punishment for eating spicy food " Dimitri said in fake cold tone, Serenity pouted at him Dimitri gulped down and scolded his heart not to melt down at her cute face.
" That's final, we are going to shopping tomorrow. And now come let's sleep " Dimitri said in final tone and lift Serenity in his arms.

~ Next Morning ~

Serenity woke up with butterfly kisses all over her face by Dimitri. They got freshup and had their breakfast. Serenity tried to convince them with her cute face but Belkovs are adamant on their decision.

 Serenity tried to convince them with her cute face but Belkovs are adamant on their decision

" You are looking like a cute barbie my princess" Dimitri cooed and pecked Serenity's lips. Serenity smiled and sat comfortably on his lap. Ivan and Viktor sat opposite to them, viktor held her hand and started drawing circles on her palm. While Ivan is caressing her thigh, they couldn't stop themselves from touching her. They are in the car going for the most expensive mall which is obviously owned by Belkovs.