Part-57

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

The entire Rodrigo mansion has filled with Serenity's naughtiness, she is checking all her shopping bags which are full of soft toys. Her brothers are looking at her with adoration and wide smile.
" Baby calm down, don't stress yourself there are many servants who will take care of your belongings" fernando said while caressing her hair.

" No I want to pack my things by myself " Serenity said with excitement and peck fernando's cheek. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.
" Ok byeee " Serenity said and ran to her room.

" Princess Careful " Brothers yelled with concern looking at Serenity. They shook their head and smiled looking at her happiness.
" She is so happy " Carlo said looking at Serenity's back with unlimited love.

" She looks so beautiful like this " Lorenzo whispered and chuckled.
" Fernando take care of full security during our stay there, I want full protection for our angel " Lorenzo said in serious tone. Fernando nodded his head and went out to talk to Jackson about it.

~Next Day~

" Princess get ready and come down, everyone has arrived " Carlo yelled near Serenity's bedroom.
" Ok Karry, I will be there within few minutes " Serenity yelled back, and checked everything.

" Perfect " Serenity murmured with wide smile and went down to the living room.

Serenity smiled widely finding Mia and Emma in the living room, she ran and hugged them tightly

" Wow you are looking so beautiful seren " Emma said and kissed Serenity's cheek.

" Don't you dare " Lorenzo said in dark tone while looking at Emma who is now ready to wet her pants due to fear. He pulled Serenity towards him gently. Serenity pouted and hit his chest.
" She is my friend " Serenity whinned, Lorenzo kissed her forehead.

" Still " Lorenzo muttered, Serenity huffed and looked at fernando and Carlo coming towards them.
" My princess is looking so pretty " Fernando said cupping her cheek and rubbed his nose with her, Serenity giggled in response making her brothers smile widely.