Part 16

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Can I get   4+  FOLLOWERS  and  60+  VOTES in this chapter

Fernando pov:

I am in our angel's room, getting her dress from closet which will be comfortable for flight journey. I placed the dress on the bed, I glanced at the bathroom door and smiled going towards the door.

" Angel I have kept your dress on the bed, after getting ready come downstairs to have breakfast baby " I said after knocking the door.

" Ok ferry " I heard her yell. I smiled and went to my room to get ready.

After sometime, I went towards dining table and found Lorenzo and Carlo have already present.

I went towards them, " where is angel Fernando? " Lorenzo asked. I looked at him and said," I will go and fetch her" They nodded at me.

I went upstairs and knocked at her door." Angel can I come in?" I asked waiting for her reply.

" Come in ferry " she said, I smiled and opened the door. I found my angel is struggling to tie her shoe lace. I smiled and went towards her.

I kneeled down infront of her and took her feet placing them on my thigh, I tied her shoe lace.
I looked up to find my angel is smiling at me. I looked at her dress and smiled finding her cute even in simple dress.

 I looked at her dress and smiled finding her cute even in simple dress

" Angel how can you be soo cute huh?" I said and pinched her cute nose. She cutely galred at me making me coo at her.

" Let's go and have breakfast " she said. I nodded my head and tried to lift her in my arms but she backed away making me look at her in confuse.

" No lifting me, if you guys keep on carrying me, I will become potato in few days " she said with a pout making me smile at her.

" You will look beautiful either way my angel " I said and lift her in bridal style. She gasped and hit my arm making me chuckle.