Part 14

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

50+ VOTES PLEASEEE

Author pov:

They all came back to mansion. Fernando and carlo are showing the mansion to Serenity. Lorenzo went to office to deal with some mafia business, he don't want to leave serenity but the meeting is a bit important regarding russian mafia who are their rivals.

Italian Mafia (Rodrigo brothers) and Russian Mafia are enemies from many generations. Still there is no solution to stop their rivalry. Russian Mafia are also heartless and dangerous like Rodrigo brothers, they kill people brutally without any sympathy.

In mansion:

" Wow this is soo beautiful " Serenity said looking at library with amuze. Carlo and Fernando smiled at her.

" This is specially prepared for you love, everything here are personally prepared by us for you

" This is specially prepared for you love, everything here are personally prepared by us for you." Carlo said caressing her hair.

" Wow that's amazing, I love you so much " Serenity said and hugged them tightly. Carlo kissed her hairs, Fernando cupped her face and kissed her forehead followed by her cheeks.

" We love you more baby that you cannot even imagine " Fernando said with smile.

" Ok let's go we will show you the best place for you to enjoy and relax " Carlo said and picked her in his arms.

" Really let's go " Serenity said in exciting tone making them smile widely.

Serenity gasped looking at the place, the beautiful place infront of her, Carlo gently placed Serenity on her feet.

She started walking slowly mesmerised seeing the garden with wide eyes. She is unable to blink her eyes even for a second.