Part 26

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Fernando pov:

Me and Lorenzo went towards the back door of the club, I am raging in anger. If I don't see my angel perfectly fine then I don't know what I will do.

As we have reached to the back door, the scene infront of me made my insides churn with utmost anger. A boy is dragging our angel while she is trying to break free from him. Without wasting a second we went towards them, I held the back of his collor and pulled him making him fall down.

Lorenzo held our angel, I looked at her she is unable to stand properly, if Lorenzo didn't held her tightly then she might have fell down.
"En-enzo" she said and fell on his chest. I glared at her and looked behind for that fucker.

He looked at me with wide eyes, I bent to his level.
" You made the biggest mistake of your life, you shouldn't have touched her, you shouldn't have tried to kidnap her" I said in a dark tone.

I punched him hard making his nose bleed.
I did not stop and started punching him continuously, after sometime I backed away and looked at him who is half dead and is groaning in pain.

I turned around and looked at Lorenzo who is glaring at that bastard while holding our angel tightly. She is unconcious.

" You and Carlo go home, I will take care of this fucker " I said to Lorenzo, he nodded his head while I kissed my angel's forehead, a tear escaped my eye looking at her pale face, I wiped it off harshly and signalled Lorenzo to go.

I turned around and frowned not finding him there,
" fuck, you can run but you cannot escape your death. " I cursed and told Jackson to get the cctv footage of the club and also get to know about that fucker. I kicked the car door in frustration and went inside the car.

I entered my mansion and welcomed with silence, I directly went towards my angel's room and found a female doctor treating her. I looked around the room and found Lorenzo and Carlo standing at the corner with clentched jaws and fisted palms.

I went towards them and informed them that the fucker has escaped, Lorenzo glared at me.
" I am sorry, but it is not at all difficult to catch him. Once we get him we will show him what we have for him " I said in dark tone, they nodded their heads.

After sometime, doctor came to us.
" Ma-masters, queen is alright. Someone have spiked her drink to make her unconcious" As the doctor said that my eyes became red. I fisted my palm. My mind just wished to see blood of that fucker.

" She will get concious within an hour or two, please give her these medicines after she have her food." The doctor said looking down, I dismissed her with my hand She went away after bowing her head.

Author pov:

They went towards her, Lorenzo sat on the bed near her head while Fernando and Carlo knelt down on her side.