Part-56

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Everything is chaos in the room with six beasts, they six are in hospital basement thinking about the envelope they got. They six are boiling in rage that will burn the entire world, their body is radiating dark power.
" Who? Who? WHOOOO " Dimitri roared breaking the glass table with his hand making it red with his blood.

" THEY HAVE DONE A GREAT MISTAKE BY HARMING MY ANGEL. I WILL NOT LEAVE THEM, HELL WILL SHIVER AT THEIR DEATH IN MY HANDS " Lorenzo said in dark tone.

Six members are trying to ease their anger but it is just increasing second by second remembering someone has harmed their Serenity. The warning they recieved is nothing but just a piece of shit for them, because they know they will protect her with their lives and burn the whole world alive.

" Ki-King queen have woken up, sh-she is asking for you six " Andrew said in trembling voice, he couldn't dare to look at the beasts. But as soon as Andrew said that their bodies automatically relaxed. Their lips carved into a sweet smile, Andrew shocked with their immediate change.

They all immediately went to Serenity's room.
" Baby " Carlo said and hugged Serenity.
" How are you my sweet angel?" Carlo asked cupping her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Serenity pouted,
" Where did you went? I became scared when I didn't found anyone of you here " Serenity said while cutely glaring at them. They six cooed at her cuteness and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

" Is my princess hungry?" Fernando said caressing her hair, Serenity nodded her head making him smile. He kissed her forehead and went out to bring her food.

Then Serenity looked at Belkovs who are looking at her with so much love and posession. But then she gasped loudly looking at Dimitri's bloodied hand.
" Wh-What happ-happened?" Serenity asked while shuttering, her eyes started tearing.

Dimitri panicked and gulped down,
" Ba-baby Nothing, while coming to you a glass piece pierced through my pa-palm. " Dimitri said while shuttering.
" How can you be so careless " Serenity said and stood up from her bed, Dimitri's eyes shined with warmth looking at her care for him.

Never in his life someone cared for him, never in his life he saw his pain in someone's eyes. Serenity inspected his hand and went inside the washroom to get the first aid kit.
She is bandaging his hand while scolding him, but dimitri is lost in her. He could get hurt everyday to get treated by her and to watch her care for him.

" Done, But be careful next time " Serenity said while glaring at him which he found cute.
" Angel come let's have breakfast " Lorenzo said and placed her in his lap.