Part 23

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Lorenzo pov:

We have came to our company today, since our angel have returned in our life we didn't come to the office.

It's been so difficult for us to leave our angel alone in the home but what can we do, we don't want anyone in our office to look at our baby in the wrong way with their filthy eyes. Carlo and Fernando have pouts on their faces as I have dragged them with me not letting them to spend time with our angel.

They need to be here as we are having some complications in our underworld, I don't know why these Russian Mafia are continuosly coming in our way. Russian Mafia have always been hidden they have not revealed anything about them. If they set eyes on something they get it in a snap, now they are after us. We are also top mafia in the world but we are little less that Russian Mafia.

" Brother I am missing my princess " Carlo said with sulking face. I chuckled at him but seriously I am also missing my princess so much.

" Yess why don't we call her, Jackson will get her here privately. " Fernando said making me sign.

" Ok let me call him " I said and about to call Jackson, but my phone rang in return. I looked at the caller ID it is our uncle Luis.

I attended the call and put it on the speaker, " hello uncle " I wished him in cold tone.

" Hello son, I have heard that Serenity is back? How is she? Can I meet her please son, I wanted to apologise to her " Luis pleaded making me sign. I looked at my brothers who nodded their heads in approval.

" Ok uncle, we will meet today at dinner in my home" I said to him.

" Thank you son, I will be there " uncle luis said. I cut the call and leaned back on the Chair.

" I still did not forgiven him totally, but he also tried so much in searching our baby, he also regretted for his mistake so I am letting it slide " Carlo said with stern voice, I also agree with him.

" Let's call our baby and inform her about the dinner" Fernando said and took his phone, I smiled widely and told him to put in the speaker.

As soon as she lift the call " I MISS YOU PRINCESS" We three said at a time and we heard her cute giggle from that side

" I missed you guys too, when are you coming I am bored " My sweet baby said and I can imagine her pout while saying this. I chuckled and took the phone in my hand.

" My cute sweet baby, just few hours and we will be there infront of you. It is already so difficult for us being away from you, if you ask us to come there this cutely one more time we may fly there within seconds " I said and heard my brothers chuckle.

" Ok ok complete your work and come soonnnn " my angel whinned making me laugh, Carlo took phone from my hand.

" Love, uncle Luis is coming for dinner today, is it ok with you? " Carlo asked her, yeah I have totally forgot about that thing.