Part-67

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Belkovs entered inside the building with masks.
" Kings this way " Jackson said as he bowed to Belkovs and showed the way. Belkovs nodded and followed him.

Eventhough from outside the building looked old and shabby, inside it is a big mansion with full of luxury.
Belkovs entered into living area and they sat in the sofa like kings.
" I will call masters " Jackson said getting a nod from Dimitri.

After few minutes Belkovs heard three foot steps, they looked up and found Rodrigos coming towards them with stern look.
Belkovs stood up as Rodrigos came infront of them,
" How is our angel? She is fine right? Is she feeling any pain? She is eating food on time right? Huh Tell me why you guys are silent? " Lorenzo asked continuously not giving any gap for Belkovs to answer his questions.

" If you give us gap in between your queastions we can answer them " Ivan said while rolling his eyes.
" She is fine, she is not feeling any pain right now, she is eating her food on time and she is healthy. But she is not happy, she misses you guys so much, we have watched her helplessly crying in her sleep while murmuring your names. She loves you guys so much, we have to solve this issue as early as possible " Dimitri said softly, Rodrigos eyes didn't stopped tearing listening him. Their heart is yearning for their sister, the days which they were away from her sister are hell for them.

But Rodrigo brothers eyes turned red and dark,
" I WON'T LEAVE THEM, I WON'T LEAVE THEM WHO HAVE SEPERATED OUR SISTER FROM US, WHO HAVE MADE OUR ANGEL CRY, WHO HAVE MADE OUR PRINCESS HURT HERSELF. ONCE THEY ARE OUT THEN THEY CANNOT ESCAPE THESE BEASTS WHO WILL DRINK THEIR BLOOD" fernando roared loudly which echoed entire mansion.

Carlo gritted his teeth and smashed the decorative items in the living room. He wanted to destroy the whole world which is responsible for their problems, he wanted to kill every human in this world so that they can live happily with his sister forever. His anger has exceeded the bounds as he don't have his sister near him to calm him and give him comfort.

" Only few days everything will be alright, no one can take our sister away from us. No one, not even the ones who are standing infront of us right Belkovs? " Lorenzo said darkly looking at Belkovs.
Belkovs glared at him dangerously, they three are looking at them like they will kill them any moment,
" Don't you dare to think of taking Serenity away from us, you guys know how much we love her and how much we can do for her. If you guys even try to take her away from us then that day we will not hesitate to KILL YOU THREE " Dimitri said in dark tone.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes and smirked at dimitri,
" You think you can kill us and take Serenity with you guys, Don't you guys know how much our angel loves us hmm? " Lorenzo said and patted dimitri's shoulder. Dimitri took a deep breath and sat on the sofa, followed by Ivan, Viktor and Rodrigos.