Attack

Warning! This chapter contains graphic language and scenes (extreme violence)!

YOUR POV

You were the first one to open your eyes - the loud voice entering your tent suddenly waking you up abruptly. Levi was holding you tight - his hands around your core; he fastly brought himself up when you did so. You quickly adjusted your vision to detect who had entered your tent, although her voice sounded familiar.

'Captain!' - Mikasa screamed out as she looked right into your eye - she didn't expect you to be by Levi's side. But a big part of her seemed more focused on something bigger... You then noticed the sound of people who were awake at the camp. They seemed to be running fast - some screams and concerned voices plagued the air. You moved your head around to grasp onto the sounds better.

'What is it?' - Levi barked, quickly picking up on the situation.

'The Warriors - they've invaded the camp. Many had died.' - she sighed, her eyes now fully focused on Levi's gaze as a deep frown decorated her gaze. You gasped in shock-  then quickly got out of bed to put on your dress in a hurry. 

You knew it was time...but you didn't feel ready at all. 

Levi stood from the bed and grabbed two knives, quickly placing them around his belt. Mikasa held a gun on one of her hands, a knife on the other. She then got closer to you and grabbed you gently by the shoulder.

'(Y/n)...we will need...your titan' - she sighed as she let out those final words. You could sense the dread in her eye as you gave her a small, reassuring nod. You then looked at Levi, hearing Mikasa's steps as she ran out the tent.

'Give me back my pendant' - you demanded as you extended your arm and hand in front of him. He looked into your eyes as he pressed his lips, completely quiet as he analyzed your gaze slowly. 'Do you trust me?' - you barked as you continued to hear the mess happening around the camp. 

'I do. But you don't know what will happen once you touch it again' - he indicated, his voice assertive and gentle as the same time. You began to think - deep inside you knew he was right in his precaution. When you had taken it off before, you shifted. 

What could possibly happen once you touched it again?

'I am not sure. I might... shift if I touch it again...' - you sighed, your eyes now wondering down at the ground. The mystery of your pendant was specially inconvenient at that moment. You needed your titan powers...but you didn't even know how to use them correctly. You had not idea as to how to shift.

'You stay close to me. If needed, I will give you the pendant. If you don't shift, just cut your palm with this' - he handed you one of his knives and you held onto it tight - your eyes still locked onto his gaze. You frowned in sadness and worry, but did not allow fear to take over you for a fucking second. He then placed his hand on your jaw and held onto your skin tightly - a concerned yet prepared look in his eye. 

For the first time, you saw him as your Captain

'Don't fucking die on me' - you sighed, grabbing his collar as you violently pressed your lips onto his. You could feel the kiss becoming more desperate as he held onto your lower back and pulled your body onto his - both of your breathing becoming heavier and heavier as you met each other's skin. 

You both pulled away as you gazed into each other one last time.

'Don't die on me, stranger' - he whispered in his low, deep voice. You felt your eyes water as he held onto your hand and both of you ran out of the tent.