Love 🍋

NSFW

LEVI'S POV

You and Levi had spent several minutes lying next to each other, still trying to catch your breath. As he brushed his fingers through strokes of his black hair, he gently closed his eyes, trying to take in every sensation in his body. He felt so...different around you. Complete. He didn't have to pretend or perform, he didn't have to be tough or mean. He didn't feel like he was a cripple when he made love to you, he didn't question for a single moment how he felt about you. Every feeling, every sensation made complete and utter sense to him. Even if he didn't understand exactly why he felt his way about you, he didn't have to...

He then slowly turned his face to meet your gaze. You were laying with your eyes locked on the ceiling, your lips parted as you breathed deeply and rapidly.

Rain started to pour - soon enough it had completely taken out the bonfire outside the tent. Levi loved the sound of rain, it would usually be one of the things that would help him sleep. But it would also bring back terrible memories of missions... of lost loved ones. Though, there was something nostalgic about it to him. It would take him back to memories with the people he cared about the most.

It didn't matter if those weren't happy memories - for seconds, he would find himself reunited with the people who were forever gone from his life.

You then met his gaze - your eyes narrow and filled with light and playfulness. Something about your expression made Levi's heart sink into his chest. There you were, laying completely naked by his side, that odd pendant decorating your chest and collarbones... He turned his whole body to the side and placed his fingers over your abdomen - in slow, circular motions, Levi continued to stroke your soft skin. He admired you as he did this, observing every inch of your body as he felt you quietly giggle.

'That tickles' - you sighed as you continued to look into his eye. He met your gaze, softly grinning, now placing his hand onto your chest, and then on your pendant. He grabbed it with his fingers and looked into it deeply; it reflected it's crimson light in such a way... it was hard to describe for him. It almost felt like a part of your body, something that couldn't quite be separated from you as a whole.

He hated that idea - knowing how much it controlled you, knowing how little anyone understood it. He then felt your hand place itself onto his, your eyes still meeting his.

'Do you think it will work?' - you whispered, a slight frown in your expression. Levi could sense the fear in your tone - he felt sick to his stomach, as he knew he wouldn't be able to make you feel less scared.

'I don't know. Do you still want to try?' - he felt his own voice shake, a rush of emotions filling his chest and his head. He wasn't ready. Not now... he thought.

'I do, but not now.' - as you exhaled this, Levi suddenly felt your lips press onto his violently, with such sense of urgency he couldn't resist himself... He grabbed you by your jaw and hair, rapidly pulling your face and body closer to his. He tasted you deeply, placing his tongue inside your mouth to meet yours, in that oh so delicious dance you both loved engaging in. He then felt your hands travel from his chest to his lower abdomen. The touch of your hands sent shivers down his spine as he deepened his kiss.

He somehow understood this would be the last time you two would make love before you took your pendant off, and for some reason, that made the encounter even more passionate and desperate than ever. As you placed your body on top of his, he allowed one of his hand to travel down your lower back, as he gently caressed your skin. His other hand grabbed the back of your neck firmly, agresively removing your hair from his face. He pulled away to get a sight of you, finding your soft, pouting lips close to his - a lustful yet loving look on your face. He knew then you didn't just desired him.