Chapter 31 : Max

**Warning : explicit sex scene (don't read if you're not comfortable with it)**

•••

'Come with me', I whisper in his ear.

He looks at me with a questioning gaze.

'What about the others ?'

I shrug.

'They won't care'

Without another word, I walk out of the crowd hoping he'll follow me. I don't even know what I'm doing. I haven't reallly thought this through. All I know is, I want him.

And the sooner the better.

The closeness we had out there was far too tempting, I'm not sure I could've resisted for much longer.

I enter a small but nice restroom and head straight for the sink. After splashing cold water on my face, I feel better. The burning sensation on my skin a little less intense.

A few seconds later, the door opens. Charles comes in, to my great delight. He turns to lock the door before joining me hurriedly.

'Closing the door huh ?'

He grins.

'Wouldn't want anyone to disturb us, would we?

I smile brightly.

His lips crash against mine with force as he cups my neck with one hand. I don't waste any time and respond passionately.

The kiss deepens as our tongues work together like magic. I run my hand through his hair, grasping it simultaneously. He moans softly. The sound making my lower body stiffen.

I swallow the sound by devouring his mouth as I explore every inch of his skin with my hands. It's only when my body slams against the wall that I realise we've moved. Instinctively, his body covers mine leaving no space between us.

He breaks the contact of our lips to attack my neck. Planting small kisses there as I struggle to keep control. My eyes close and my head jerks back as I take it all in.

Each feeling, each touch, each kiss.

And God, it feels good.

'You're killing me', I mutter.

I can feel his smile forming on my skin. I guide his head back to my face for another kiss, using it as a distraction to switch our position. Leading him against the wall.

He doesn't seem to mind, too busy exploring my mouth to care.

I leave a last kiss on his lips and gasp.

'I want to do something'

He tries to get himself to breathe evenly before asking.

'W-what?'

I don't answer.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Besides, I don't feel like talking, to be honest.

I slowly unbutton his trousers to reveal what I've been embarrassingly thinking about for a long time while he's busy running his hands under my shirt. And let's just say it doesn't disappoint.

Not in the least.

My hand wraps around his hard length like a magnet.

'Max', he begs.

And fuck, if this isn't the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

I start moving my hand slowly as I kiss him again to shut his loud mouth.