Part 40

Henry's eyes flutters to open and the first thing he saw was Alex's face by the pillow next to him. His soft curls hanging down on his forehead, his long eyelashes creates a shadow under his eyes from the morning light. His sharp tip of his nose and the depth of his cupid bow over his upper lips that Henry loves so much had made a mental image over Henry's mind in years. He smiled seeing he is deeply asleep with his arm wrapped around Henry's body rested right on his back. Henry snuggled deeper underneath Alex's chin planting a kiss over his neck and he stirs to wake.

"Morning." Alex whispered and Henry wrapped his arm tighter over Alex's before he answered him. "Morning love." He looked up to see Alex looking down on his face and his fingers trails over Henry's cheek before he kiss him on his forehead. "If this is a dream, please don't wake me up." Alex says and Henry's felt fluttering feeling inside his stomach. He leaned to kiss him on his lips and Alex inhaled a breath shutting his eyes closed in their kiss. "I'm right here." Henry said and Alex exhaled in relieve. They cuddled for few more hours on bed before Henry jolted up looking for his phone.

"Hen, what is it?" Alex asks and Henry was already out of bed and trying to find his pants that Alex threw away on the floor last night. "Henry?" Alex asks him again seeing he is not answering his earlier questions. "I'm so dead. Fuck!" Henry mutters holding on his pants and starts searching for his phone. He finally found it in one of the pockets and turned it on but it won't and he cursed again. "I- I need your charger." He says and Alex pulled out a cord from his side and gave it to him.

"There was a time you told me that device is useless to the community." Alex snide comment didn't made Henry even slightly amused. He waited for the phone to turn on and he sat by Alex's side on the bed. "I'm so dead, he's gonna kill me." He says and Alex can't help smiling over his frantic so he wrapped his arm over Henry's waist and kisses over his shoulder. "I'm sure you're fine darling." He says planting more kisses over Henry's neck and he moaned to the side.

Soon the phone buzzed and Henry eyes widen at the name over the screen and immediately slides to answer the call. "I know! I know! I'm so sorry. I should have told you I went out. I'm safe and I'm fine. Please don't worry." Henry starts and Alex surprised at his words. Until he ended the call only Henry turned to look at Alex on his face and smiled.

"It's Shan, I don't have anyone to check up on me but him." He assured him and Alex nods resting his chin over his shoulder again. "I don't mind if you did have someone else checking up on you Hen." He says and Henry turned to have a better look at Alex. "No one else but Shan. I could never find someone other than you." He says and Alex sighed lowering his gaze at him. "Now you're making me feel like a horrible person for moving on from you." He says resting his body back on the pillow.

"Babe, no. don't say that. I'm happy that you could find another love." He says before he joined him on the bed and lay on top of Alex's chest. "It wasn't love. It wasn't like what we had. There's no passion, no excitement. I couldn't lose him cause I was afraid of being alone again." Alex replies and Henry eyes sets deeply in Alex's brown one.

"I hate the fact that I ruined you. I'm so sorry." Henry says planting a kiss over Alex's chest and pressed his cheek after. "It's all in the past." Alex says and kiss the top of Henry's head inhaling the scent of his hair that he missed the most. For five years, his feelings for Henry never changed. He miss having him around and now he has him back in his arms, the world felt better again.

They had breakfast, they showered and Henry need to go back to his hotel to settle his things and he has work but promised Alex he would returned soon.

Henry put on his jumper and was headed to the door before he was pulled again by his elbow and twirled around with his chest collides again with Alex and their lips crashed together. He returned the kiss with the same passion and his hands found Alex's hair and couldn't help burying his fingers in those curls. "Alex. I need to go." Henry whispered and Alex continued his kisses over his neck earning Henry a moan so sinful, he couldn't let him go just yet.