Part 11

A/N: I'm really sorry if this book is boring for you to read.

They were practically boneless by the afternoon. Henry thought Alex was the kind where he fucks and leave. Instead of him going into his bedroom, Alex had him pinned to the bed and repeated everything they had in the morning. By the fifth condom, Henry swore Alex was either dead and gone to heaven or just too stunned to speak or even move.

"Alex?" Henry asked worried that he wasn't moving for the last hour and the fact that Alex is on top of Henry and he starts to feel heaviness of Alex's body pinning him and made him difficult to breathe so he had to tell him. "Nope. No more." Alex groaned and his voice is muffled into Henry's neck.

"It wasn't me who keeps asking for more." Henry tested and it made Alex shot his head up to look at him and Henry could see his eyebrow furrowed. "I thought you wanted me too." He asks innocently and Henry laughs. "I do but I need you to move cause I can't breathe." He said and pushed Alex's naked body to his side and he finally had his freedom. He turned his head to his side and saw Alex chuckling besides him in happiness and Henry swore he never sees Alex this happy before and wonder is it because of him.

Henry turned to his side hissing at the pain over his back and Alex stares at him in worried. Henry smiled after he settled resting on his side facing Alex beside him and Alex had his arm crossed under his head staring into the ceiling and they both didn't exactly say nothing except for when Alex's stomach growled that made them both laughs hysterically.

"Pizza?" Alex asks and Henry nodded. He stood up from his bed and went to look for his phone by his tossed pants and noticed it wasn't turned on. "Shit, I forgot to charge it yesterday." He says and immediately went to his phone charger and connected the wire and it beeps with a 'no battery signs' appeared on the screen.

"This could take a while." He said before he climbed back to the bed and went to Henry's arm and rested his cheek on Henry's chest. They both exhaled simultaneously and Henry couldn't help pecking Alex's forehead with a kiss.

"We need to get you a phone." Alex says after a while and Henry shook his head, "I don't want you too." He said and Alex looked up to meet Henry's gaze. "Why? It's essential. I mean what if you need to call me or someone in emergency?" He asks and Henry does get his point but all the years he had lived in the States he never actually needed one. The world doesn't stop when you don't have the technology, it stills revolved and spins the same way.

"I don't see the point carrying such small unimportant device around while the world is viewed the same without it. All I could see is that how people are too consumed by that device and forgets that the most importance stuffs are right in front of them and they just let it disappeared away from their fingers." Henry continues and Alex smiled letting him rambles on about the effect on that phone to a family and somehow all the parents nowadays thinks that phone or electronic device is a way to comfort their child because they are not taught on how to live without them.

"This generation is a fuck up anyway." Henry says and Alex snorted, "Like we any different?" Henry turned his gaze towards Alex and snorted nodding in agreement.

"Think we can put fucked up in every generation." Henry says and Alex agreed. "Or the fact that our family were the fucked up one." Alex says and Henry could see him staring into the blank spaces in front of him. "That I can agree, hundred percent." Henry agrees and softly planting a kiss on Alex's forehead.

Alex smiled looking up to meet Henry gaze before he leaned into his lips.

After an hour of charging Alex managed to order their food and they decided to get something heavier instead cause they are both literally hungry. So instead of pizza, Alex ordered Chinese food and about 45 minutes later it arrived and Henry couldn't believe Alex ordered that many. He assumed he might have ordered everything in the menu.