Part 19

Henry heard all the yelling and the rustling and it ended with the door slamming. Henry finally awoken by the sound and when he looked to the wall and noticed it was three in the morning. He groaned wondering what it could have been and noticed Ellen was crying walking to one of the rooms Henry assumed it was hers and Oscar.

He stepped out from his guest room listening behind Ellen and Oscar's door and heard they are whispering to each other. Their voice are muffled but Henry could pick up it was about June and Alex. His thoughts immediately went to Alex and he rushed to Alex bedroom. He knocks softly not wanting Ellen nor Oscar to know he is awake.

Alex didn't exactly say anything but he entered anyway and closed the door behind him locking it. Surprised at the old chains hanging by Alex lock and he used it regardless of his rules.

"Alex?" He called see him on the bed with his back facing Henry. He was hugging one of his pillow and his head immediately shot up to Henry's voice. Henry hugged his body in coldness and Alex can see he is shivering so he flipped the blanket and invited him. "Come here." His voice breaks and Henry can see that he is crying.

As soon as Henry climbed under the blanket Alex wrapped his arm over Henry's torso and pressed his cheek against Henry's chest. "Baby what is it?" He asks and Alex shook his head but he could feel his tears are flowing like a river and Alex wiped them harshly.

Henry always respects Alex privacy when he refused to open up about his feelings. Alex is more guarded about his own feelings and Henry knows not to push him. So instead, he let him laid on his stomach in this quite small bed for them both. His fingers running through Alex curls and his eyes stares into Alex ceiling.

Henry can't help but looked around the room since this is the first time he is inside Alex childhood room and he saw the trophies and the medals by the corner of his book case. The dresser on the other end next to his wardrobe and there's another wardrobe that has his shoes and his hats. Alex finally looked up to meet Henry's eyes checking on whether Henry had fallen asleep and he was glad when Henry is still awake.

He cupped Henry's cheek and crashed their lips together in a one deep kiss and Henry had to pull away from him so he could breathe.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Henry swollen lips are red and glistened with Alex's kiss and he shook his head not wanting to think about earlier. "Just kiss me Henry." He said and before Henry could say anything further, his lips are crashed into Alex once again. Alex hand roamed around Henry's torso finding the waist band of his pants and he tried to pull them off but Henry pushed Alex wrist away.

"Alex, stop. You're upset." Henry cupped Alex cheek in his hand trying to talk to Alex but he can see how upset Alex is right now and his eyes are practically red. "No, no talking. I want you." He said and he wanted to pull Henry's shirt off but Henry is a lot stronger now to rejects him. "Alex. Please. I can't see you like this." He said and Alex who kneeled in front of Henry on his bed had his head lowered.

"I can't. Not tonight, please." He pleads and Henry sat up to meet his eyes and his hands went to Alex's cheek again. "Okay. Promised me you tell me tomorrow?" He asks and Alex stared into Henry's eyes before he softly nodded.

Their lips met again and Alex pushed Henry back on the bed, "I want you to fuck me Henry." He said and Henry eyes widen upon the word. His mouth gaped apart and he was stunned to even answer. "Please just fuck me so I can forget." He said and crashed his lips again over Henry's swollen lips and he went lower to Henry's neck.

He can see how Henry gulped his throat in nervousness and he continued to kiss him around his neck and collarbone. "Fuck me Henry." He whispered into Henry's ear and in a sudden moment, Henry flipped them both on the bed almost falling down himself for the small space and he pulled Alex up to his pillow and caught Alex in surprised. Alex went to his bedside to grab a condom before he handed to Henry and Henry eyed him with a smirk.