Part 39

"What in the actual fuck!? Who the fuck is this?!" Gideon yells as he dragged his luggage inside the loft and tossed it to the side banging it against the wall. Henry felt the rushed in his heart and he could feel Alex's through his wrist considering his hand still wrapped around Alex's arm. "Gideon I can explain. Please." Alex told him and he pulls away from Henry trying to confront angry Gideon face to face. But Gideon shoved him on Alex's chest not moving his eye contact from Henry. "Tell me who the fuck is this person?" He asks again and Alex pressed his lips together before he tried to answer.

"I'm Henry." Henry say instead considering Alex couldn't even find the right vocals to tell him. Alex turned his head back towards Henry standing right in between his life choices right now, ironically. Gideon eyes shifted from Henry to Alex and his mouth gaped apart. "Henry? As in Henry?" He asks Alex and he can see Alex nodded softly at him. "I thought you told me he is dead." He asks and Henry was shock to hear that from Gideon, he cocked his head to the side to face Alex but he didn't even batted an eye at him. "I never said that." Alex head turned back and forth towards Gideon and Henry hoping that they both didn't kill each other or worse - him. Although Gideon is as tall as Alex and Henry but he feels himself being ten times smaller over this confrontation.

"No, you didn't. All you did is lie Alex! That's what you are. A liar!" Gideon told him before he shoved Alex by his chest and went to grab his luggage that he tossed earlier. Henry had enough of him shoving Alex like he's a piece of meat that people poked around. Before Alex could even react, Henry shoved past him and gripped Gideon by his collar and slammed his fist against his jaw.

Henry groaned in pain clutching on his side feeling the stabbing feeling from the inside due to the swing but it was totally worth it. Gideon was on the floor with blood pouring out of his lips and he was stunt on Henry's action. "What the fuck?!" He yells and Henry finally caught his breath and stood with Alex by his side.

"He is not a piece of meat for you to keep poking around like that! I know you are hurt. I am so sorry for all of these." Alex pulls Henry by his elbow trying to stop him from saying anything further but Henry raised his palm up for him signing he shouldn't worry about anything. Gideon raised himself from the floor with his fist balled up next to him. "We can talk civil or you want to keep screaming profanity at him from the outside of the door. Your choice." Henry gave him the ultimatum and Gideon clenched his bruised jaw and nodded at him.

Alex and Henry had Gideon sat by the dining table with Henry and Gideon face right opposite of each other and Alex sitting in between them right at the head of the table. They had a glass of drink in front of them, Alex with his bourbon, Gideon with his whiskey and Henry with his glass of water. Alex gave Gideon a frozen bag of peas to press on his jaw, luckily his lip stops bleeding for now and Alex can see the cut is from inside the cheek from his own teeth so no stitches needed. Neither one of them said anything and the loft is back being a graveyard.

"Say something." Alex asks and Gideon didn't removed his gaze from Henry. "Of course he had to be British!" Henry retorted with a furrowed eyebrow towards Gideon, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asks and Gideon clenched his jaw at him. "Are we gonna sort this out or are we gonna keep fighting like a high school brat?" Henry asks and Alex sighed rubbing his temple.

"How long?" Gideon asks. "After you left for LA. Henry was the benefactor at the party." Gideon sighed gripping the bag tighter. "Few days. Few fucking days and if I didn't come home, who knows what's gonna happen." He says and Alex turned his head towards Henry by his side and so does Henry leaving Gideon in questions. "What happened?" He asks and Alex shook his head towards Henry pleading him not to say anything. Henry nods respecting Alex's decision and they both in silenced again.