Part 4

"Tried for me please." Nora says as she was practically shoved into the door frame out from Alex's apartment. "I can't promised anything, I don't even agree into talking to you in therapy what makes you think Henry would?" Alex says holding Nora by her shoulder and she groaned as she walked out from his apartment. "The key word is try. He needs it."

Alex grabbed her by her elbow before she could walk any further and she could see his eyebrow crooked into one line. "What do you mean?" He asks and Nora sighed before crossing her arm around her chest, her small bag dangled right below her arm and Alex waited.

"Henry hasn't spoke since he got here. Not to me at least." Alex shook his head lightly, "Maybe he's a quiet guy." He defends and Nora cocked her head to her side not believe that was the reason. "How many times have you seen a quiet guy in ER won't try something out of your expectation?" She asks and Alex stares into the space between her finger coiling around her bag belt.

"Have you seen the scars?" She asks and Alex nodded weakly. "Don't let it be fresh." She warned and Alex nodded. She waved him goodbye before she disappear into the elevator and Alex couldn't thanked her enough.

Alex closed the door of his apartment with his eyes focused on his guest bedroom now being Henry's room. He inhaled and exhaled sharply before he stepped further and knocked on the door softly. "Come in." Henry's soft voice echoed from behind the door and Alex turned on the doorknob revealing Henry stood right before the big wardrobe.

He saw Henry found the clothes he hangs inside included the drawer filled with socks and underwear all he bought for Henry. He saw how Henry's finger trailed the clothes on the hanger on by one almost as if he touches them it would breaks into pieces.

Alex leaned against the door frame with his arm crossed against his chest as he saw Henry pulled the arm sleeves and softly sniffed the fabric. His eyebrow furrowed watching Henry soft and yet fragile behavior. "It's new, some of it were but some were mine. I barely used them so I thought it would fit on you." He says after he saw Henry took a whiff on one of his jumper.

Henry shook his head softly before he smiled at him and closed the wardrobe door, "It's not that. I like your smell. It's on your clothes and all over the apartment. Santal 33?" He asked and Alex was stunned to even say anything so he just nodded.

"You have good taste." He says and hopped without his crutches to take a sit on the bed. He let his palm running over the comforter feeling the softness under his skin. "I guess your client used the same one?" Alex asked and Henry's eyes shot sharply at him surprised at his word.

"No." He says and Alex could hear his voice breaking. "I used to have one." He says almost like a whisper but Alex heard him enough. He was surprised that Henry actually knows luxury brand and yet he doesn't know anything about Henry's past.

"I'm gonna pay back everything I owe you. I promised." Henry says again before Alex could ask further. "Don't make promises you can't keep, darling." Henry eyes shot towards Alex still leaning against the door frame and he tried to hide his smile only then Alex saw his face dropped and the smile disappear.

"Is that guy your boyfriend?" He asks and Alex stood straight from his position and stepped further into the room. He took a seat next to Henry on the bed leaving only inches away from each other. Henry could smell him better and he was right when he could smell Alex everywhere around the house.

"He's uhm- a friend." He says and Henry still had his gaze towards the space between them. "We need to talk." Alex starts and Henry looked up to meet Alex's brown eyes and Alex could finally see Henry's hazel green eyes clearly. Henry sat up straight with his arm hugged his body waiting for Alex to continue.