Part 23

"You should go and check on him, our session is not over, I can't have him hurting himself in that room especially not on my hands." Nora is specific in her therapy and she hates when she was the reason for her patient's suffering. Alex sighed leaning his head to his side watching the door of Henry's room still close and he feared on what was on the other side.

"I still can see him since I found him in the room, bleeding, all over the floor. I was so terrified of losing him but I was so clueless on what should I do. I forgot all the steps that we learned, all the practical, all the training that I can actually do in my sleep. Something about Henry had made me weak, make me feel so stupid for not be able to see it." Nora could see how it affects Alex deeply and he was so in love with him.

"I can't believe it." She said and Alex shot her a confused look, "What?" He asked and Nora smiled, "That the guy I met in high school was actually falling in love and in a relationship." Alex shook his head in disbelief and tried to nudge Nora by her shoulder and she giggled. "Shut up." He smiles and Nora laughs.

"Wasn't it there was this guy who told me that he is done with guys or girls and just want to live a life free of relationship drama and shit?" Nora could see the smirk on Alex's face knowing how much he remembered that night, it was two years ago, Alex was drunk after all the tequila shot he had after he broke up with his old boyfriend, finding out him cheating with other people, a girl no less.

"Henry is different." He starts and Nora had her hand under her jaw resting her elbow on the couch listening to him. "There's something about Henry that made me loves him more than anyone I'd ever love. He's always in the shadow, never wanted or needed an attention. He lives his life not wanting anyone to know he even exist. His life, is always enough for him, never wanted or needed more. He takes what was given and never questioned anything else."

Alex turned his head to the side to meet Nora's gaze, "That is why I wanted him to have everything that he never had in this life. Love, family, and someone to protect him. From the world and from himself." His voice breaks thinking about Henry while he stares into Nora's face. She sighed leaning her head against his shoulder and stroke his arm to soothe him.

"Henry needs you. You better go and check on him now." Nora pushed him and he sighed again. Nora grabbed her bag and told him that she will see them both soon and left. He nodded waving her goodbye before he sat up and headed to Henry's room.

He didn't knock and his hand grabbed the door knob and twist it opened. "Hen?" He called as soon as he entered and he saw Henry on his bed lying on his side with his back facing Alex. He hugged his knees close to his chest and he didn't say anything after Alex entered. Alex closed the door behind him and went straight to Henry on the bed.

He wrapped his arm around Henry's waist and Henry finally shifts his body to face Alex on the bed. His eyes are red and his nose are blotched red too after crying excessively. He could see Henry's face is wet an his lips are trembling in fear. "Oh Hen." Alex pulls him towards his chest and he wrapped his arm around Henry's body feeling the shivers running through him.

"I don't want to do this anymore Alex. Please make the pain stop." Henry begs and Alex hushed him softly rubbing his back with his palm. "I can't baby. If only I knew how." Alex replied pulling Henry closer to his chest. His arm wrapped tightly around him as he kissed him on his forehead and Henry looked up to meet Alex's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He repeats and Alex stroke his cheek with his finger staring onto his crying face. "It's not your fault Henry, why are you apologizing?" Henry pressed his lips feeling Alex's palm over his cheek. "I was disgusted by myself over the years and all the years I see him, the memory just keep hurting more and more." Alex pulls away from Henry and propped himself up on his elbow to face him.