Epilogue

"It feels weird leaving this place." Puck noted as he sipped his beer.

"I feel bad that Sam and Brittany are missing this." Mercedes replied.

"It's kind of fitting though." Santana pointed out. "We moved in here without them."

"Spending four years here really did feel like college." Finn added. "And Puck and Santana never killed each other."

Puck smirked at Santana as they clinked their beers together.

"With Mercedes touring, Finn going away to film his big movie, and Sam, Britt, and I spending some time working in New York, it'll just be Puck." Santana noted.

"Yeah, you sure you'll be okay in that big house all alone, dude?" Finn wondered.

"I'll be fine." Puck swore. "And once you guys are back, we'll have a housewarming party."

Finn grinned.

"I should get out of here." Santana said, putting her empty beer bottle down. "I don't wanna miss my flight."

"I should go, too." Mercedes nodded before hugging Finn then Puck. "Goodbye, boys. Be good."

"We will." Finn promised as the girls left. He took a sip of his beer before looking at Puck. "Thanks, Puck."

"For what?" Puck wondered.

"For giving me a place to stay when I first got here." Finn said. "I don't think everything would've worked out if we didn't have each other."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "But no chick flick moments."

"Okay." Finn smiled.

"Do you have to go yet, or do you wanna get a drink at the bar?" Puck asked. "For old times' sake."

"I have time for the bar." Finn nodded.

"Let's get out of here."

-

"Crap." Finn muttered when they reached the bar.

"What?" Puck asked.

"I just got a text from my manager." Finn said. "Apparently I'm late for a dinner meeting."

"Go." Puck replied. "I'll be here."

"Are you sure?" Finn wondered. "I don't wanna ditch you."

"I'm sure I'll find someone, something, to do." Puck grinned.

"Okay." Finn nodded. "Congrats on the house. I can't wait to see it once you're all settled in."

"Good luck with the meeting and filming." Puck responded. "Don't disappear completely on me."

"I won't." Finn promised before getting back in the car.

Puck waved as Finn left. When Finn was gone, Puck headed inside. He was on his way to sit at the bar when he spotted someone in his seat.

Puck walked up to the bar and ordered his drink. While he waited for it, he glanced at the woman sitting there.

"Hey."

"Hey." Puck replied.

"I'm Raina."

"Puck." Puck said.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Raina offered.

"Thanks, but I actually can't stay." Puck stated.

Raina furrowed her eyebrow as the bartender placed Puck's drink on the counter.

Puck paid for it and took it to another seat, sitting down and sipping it while he watched the game on the bar TV.

When Puck finished his drink, he left the bar and headed home.

Puck's new house looked even bigger than he remembered it being when he closed on it a few weeks prior. It must've been because he wasn't going to it alone then; Finn, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, and Sam were with him.

Puck dug through his pockets for his house key, pausing when his phone went off. He put his phone to his ear. "Hey, Shelby."

"Hey, Puck." Shelby replied. "Beth's out, but I was calling to confirm we're still planning to visit in a few weeks, if you'll have us."

"Of course." Puck said. "I can't wait."

"Good." Shelby noted. "How's the house?"

"Just walking in now, actually." Puck answered as he put the key in the door and unlocked it. Puck furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Finn. "Shelby, can I call you back later? Something came up."

"Yeah, Beth will probably call you later anyway." Shelby told Puck.

Puck hung up the phone and looked at Finn. "What happened to your work meeting?"

"I might've lied about that." Finn confessed. "I actually do have to get going, but I got you a surprise."

"What?" Puck asked.

"It's in the backyard. I didn't want you to be alone in L.A." Finn shrugged as he led Puck to the back door.

"Alone in L.A.? What are you...?" Puck trailed off when he saw the blonde in his yard. He looked back at Finn.

"You're welcome." Finn grinned. "Bye."

"Holy shit, I can't believe you're here." Puck said as he walked over to Quinn. "What are you doing here?"

"I graduated a semester early." Quinn told Puck. "I asked Finn to help me surprise you."

"Well, it worked." Puck smiled. "It's really good to see you. I can't believe you're here."

"You've built quite a name for yourself." Quinn told Puck as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "So I hope you got it all out of your system the past four years."

"I did." Puck swore, wrapping his arms around Quinn and resting his hands on her lower back.

"What about us?" Quinn asked.

"I'm all in, baby."

"Me, too."