33

"Hey." Puck said, entering his bedroom. He furrowed his eyebrow when he saw Quinn packing her bags. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna fly back with Sam and everyone." Quinn answered.

"I thought you didn't start school until the end of January." Puck noted.

"I don't, but I wanna spend some time in New York, and Lima with my mom." Quinn explained.

"And this has nothing to do with us?" Puck blurted.

Quinn shook her head. "We're fine."

"Good." Puck replied.

"Good." Quinn repeated in agreement.

"Are you taking a car to the airport or do you want me to come?" Puck wondered.

"A bunch of us are taking a car." Quinn told Puck. "You don't have to come. And actually, I think it'd be better if you didn't."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "Then can I kiss you goodbye here?"

Quinn looked at him. "We shouldn't."

"We could." Puck replied.

"We could, but we shouldn't." Quinn repeated. "We're not together, and it'll be easier if we don't."

"I really hate it when you're right." Puck muttered.

Quinn smiled as she zipped her bag. She stood up and kissed Puck's cheek. "I had a lot of fun with you this week."

"Me, too." Puck said. "Text me when you land?"

"Sure."

"Bye, Q."

"Bye, Noah."

-

"It's so quiet." Mercedes noted as the group of four sat down in the living room.

"It sucks that everyone had to leave already." Santana said, folding her arms.

Puck nodded slowly.

"At least Britt and Sam can come here permanently in, like, six months." Finn stated optimistically.

"Yeah." Puck said as he got up. "Is anybody hungry? I'm gonna make dinner."

"I'll help you." Santana decided as she got up.

Puck walked to the kitchen and started going through the fridge and the cabinets.

"Do you wanna talk?" Santana offered.

Puck shook his head.

"You wanna tell me why I had to keep that girl away from Quinn?" Santana asked.

"She thinks Quinn is the reason I don't wanna commit to her." Puck explained. "And if they got to talking..."

"She would figure out that she's right?" Santana finished when Puck trailed off.

Puck looked at Santana.

"It's pretty obvious that you wanna be with Quinn." Santana told Puck.

"What?" Puck asked.

"If you wanna talk about her-"

"I don't wanna talk about her." Puck interrupted. "I'm fine."

Santana raised her eyebrow.

"I'm fine." Puck swore. "So you can either help me make dinner or get out of my way."

"Fine."