10

"Thanks again for having me." Puck said. "And happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I should get out of here."

"You can stay if you want." Carole offered.

"Thanks, but I have to get going." Puck responded.

"Well, come back and visit soon, okay?" Carole requested as she hugged Puck.

"I will." Puck promised as he shook Burt's hand and said goodbye to Kurt and Blaine.

"I'll walk you out." Finn decided.

The boys walked to the door, and Puck looked at Finn.

"Happy Thanksgiving, bro. I'll see you."

"Yeah, happy Thanksgiving." Finn nodded. "Hey, listen, are you okay with this whole brother thing?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Puck swore. "Are you okay with this whole being back thing?"

"I'm getting there." Finn replied.

"Well, text me if you need me." Puck offered. "Although try not to need me tonight."

"Little black book?" Finn guessed.

"Something like that." Puck nodded.

"Have fun." Finn said. "And text me if you need me."

"I think I can handle it." Puck smirked.

Finn rolled his eyes and nudged Puck. "To talk about your brother."

"Thanks."

-

"Hey, Q." Puck smiled, holding up the bottle of liquor he brought when the blonde opened the door.

"Hey." Quinn smiled back. "Happy Thanksgiving. Come in."

"Happy Thanksgiving." Puck nodded as he entered the house and closed the front door. "How was yours?"

"Good." Quinn said. "My mom and I watched the parade and cooked together. She just went to bed."

"Lucky us." Puck replied.

"How was your day?" Quinn asked.

"I ordered takeout and watched TV, and then I went to Finn's for dessert." Puck explained. "And apparently I have a brother."

"A brother?" Quinn repeated. "How old is he?"

"Half brother." Puck clarified. "He's a sophomore."

"Are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?" Quinn offered.

"I don't feel like talking." Puck shook his head.

"Okay." Quinn said. "Then why don't we go up to my bedroom and crack open that bottle?"

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm sure."

"Then lead the way."