Chapter 39: Forced

The outfits:

"We are not allowed to wear this! Or are we?" Jimin asks and Yoongi put it on he did not look bad just like a badass mafia and Jimin tries his one as it was perfect for him as it shows his big round ass and his tiny waist fitting him well

7:30 P.M:

"Jimin let's go.... Jimin?" Yoongi noticed Jimin crying on the couch as he came downstairs and Yoongi ran to hug him " I don't feel comfortable." Jimin says as he cries Yoongi knows how fragile his heart because after what happen with him. "sorry there is nothing I can do." Yoongi says as Jimin cried silently and Yoongi carried him to the car.

School Time:

Yoongi had Jimin in his arms as he begged the principal to let them be just for today in the same classes and the principal says it's ok only for 30 minutes because they are not going to let them be in the same class since they can't switch the schedules yet. Yoongi bows thanking the principal and leaves. Jimin breakdown in Yoongi's arms as Jimin can't calm down at all and keeps crying "Jimin don't cry." Yoongi rocks him back and forth like a baby trying to comfort him "I am scared Yoongi." Jimin shouts and the whole hallway goes quiet.

Yoongi takes him to a room which was the school's chill room Jimin sobs uncontrollably "I can't stop I feel that everything is overwhelming" Jimin explains and Yoongi's heart clenched "shh~ we will find a solution for right now you can cry." Yoongi says softly as Jimin snuggles closer and cries. 

1 hour later:

Jimin stops crying and then gets up wiping his tears "Are you tired?" Yoongi asks "No.... but also I think I can manage to keep myself together in my classes, I will be fine. " Jimin says as he has red puffy eyes. "Ok.... then I will head to class." Yoongi says standing up as he hesitates but lets go of Jimin's hand. Yoongi and Jimin leave the chill room and head to their separate ways to their class.

Yoongi's POV:

'Why did I leave him alone! I am so stupid! What if he cries! I should check on him'I think as I start to head back I realized that I have training right now I can't go. 'Well the coach doesn't mind or does he?UGH fuck!' I start to run back to training as I remember if I don't show up today I might have to stop taking the class since I have missed a whole week of school. I have to regain their trust.

'Huh that's weird why are people running through the- fuck I have to go to class or Jimin?' I start to wonder and get worried why people are running but it was normal, there are some kids that are scared but I have a cold face some bump into me and push me. 'What the fuck is going on?' I ask myself as I head inside the training room.

30 minutes later:

"Yes I will tell him." The coach says as I was shooting the target he came to me "Jimin is not ok." The coach says and My heart sinks as I keep a cold face and run out the training room. 'Jimin what did you do this ti- fuck!' I jump as I see a kid running with blood on his nose. "Don't go in there!" The boy begged but I didn't listen.