Chapter 37: FUCKING SCARED (SMUT)

1 hour later:

Jimin and Yoongi were sleeping when Namjoon banged on the door "Yoon~ What's that?~" Jimin felt a tear drip and he silently cried a bit "Nothing go back to sleep." Yoongi says in a gentle soft voice and Jimin does not listen as he is scared.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Namjoon shouted, "Nam please, no yelling he is sleeping!"Yoongi says and Jimin was scared as he turned to his side "Sorry but it's urgent!" Namjoon says "Ok well come inside so we can talk!" Yoongi says and Namjoon nods as Jin comes in and bows. "Jiminie~" Jin ran to Jimin and Jin hugged him as Jimin hugged back. 

Yoongi's POV:

I was talking to Namjoon and I kept noticing how Jin kept flirting with Jimin, which made me jealous and possessive. Jimin is being so clingy with him that just boils up my anger, Jin seems to be acting normal now but Jimin is resting his head on Jin's lap while Jin caressed Jimin's cheek and slid some hair that was covering Jimin's head behind his ear. 

Namjoon POV:

"The others said they don- Yoongi are y-" I stare at Jin and how clingy he is being to Jimin 'fuck I can't deny how much I want him under me' I thought to myself as Jin looks so cute and innocent. "You get Jimin away from my baby!"I said harshly and Yoongi nodded as he was expressionless and I could see jealousy.

3rd POV:

Jimin was pulled all of a sudden away from Jin and Jin was also pulled from Jimin. "Stop being so clingy with Jimin!"Namjoon tells Jin "But since you were..... you deserve this!" Namjoon pulls Jin out of the room and heads to a private one with no one inside. "Why you pull me away?" Jimin says a slight frown appearing "Because you're too clingy with Jin now I will be the one to take care of you like a true husband!" Yoongi says as he snuggles with Jimin for a bit before they turn on the TV and watch their favorite show 'Semantic Error' (It's on Viki I love it and also check out Takara-kun and Amagi-kun)

NAMJIN:

"Wait!" Jin refused to go in the room but Namjoon pushed him inside forcefully causing him to land on the bed Namjoon started to undress meanwhile Jin was facing away. So after Namjoon took Jin's clothes off leaving him exposed and naked, without any warning he slams his dick in causing Jin to cry out loudly but in pain as he tears up. "Don't cry" Namjoon says as he puts a hand on Jin's shoulder but Jin shakes it off as he cried "If you want me to stop crying then stop fucking me!" Jin cried and Namjoon did not listen as he kept going. Jin kept crying but later got used to the pain and he didn't do anything as he was shaking and staring straight ahead.

7 minutes

"Cum baby!" Namjoon slaps Jin's making him flinch and cum as Namjoon filled him up with his cum. "Good boy!" Namjoon says as he takes his dick out Jin just cleans himself and Namjoon also cleans himself. Namjoon and Jin put their clothes on "Baby come here," Namjoon says as Jin refused while walking out of the room. "KIM SEOKJIN!" Namjoon yelled  

Jin came back as Namjoon pinned him to the wall, "Want another punishment?" Namjoon asks coldly as his hand touches Jin's curves and Jin shakes his head scared. Namjoon smirks as he picks him up and keeps him in his arms and Jin just wraps his arms around since he forgives him even if he has done that a lot of times.

Namjoon knocks on Yoongi's door and enters "Yoongi we are leaving!" Namjoon says and Yoongi nods "Ok see you later!" Yoongi says as he waves and closed the bedroom door.