Chapter 15: Try outside

(I might go back to that problem where Jimin doesn't want to go out so yeah)

"He needs something bright!" Jin yells "No he is not comfortable." Yoongi replied coldly and Jin opens the curtains which there was actually a night sky but slowly it turned into a morning sky. "No please I don't want to see light right now!" Jimin says trembling in Yoongi's arms and Yoongi shuts them immediately making Jimin feel safe, "It's too gloomy here and It's going to upset him furthe-" Jin is cut off by Yoongi "Jin if you really want to help the door is that way and close it on your way out." Yoongi says angry and Jin leaves with RM. Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly as he kissed his cheek. "Come on let's go to sleep." Yoongi says as other people who were in the mafia had night school so they have to rest or anything but mostly they do homework and then eat and sleep. As Yoongi carried him to the bed Jimin clings on to him not letting go not even for a second as he was still shaking but he tries to relax so is subsides. "Yoongi please d-don't e-e-ever t-t-tr-ry t-to make m-me g-g-g-go o-o-ou-outside I am h-honestly s-scared and I j-just don't like going outside. I d-don't k-k-know if its mine into-introvert ass," Jimin explains as he was suttering a which made Yoongi worry more for him. "I won't force you but I believe in you that someday you will not be scared." Yoongi says softly and Jimin all of a sudden remembers how cold hearted, savage, and rude he was but with him it's different as he actually is kind, soft hearted, sweet, a bit cold and still rude but it changed. Jimin falls asleep and Yoongi turns off the night light he had on, as he tucked Jimin and himself in he felt someone watching even if the light's of his bedroom are off and all doors are locked with the curtains closed. Yoongi then ignores the feeling as he fell asleep.

10:00 A.M in the morning they only got 7 hrs of sleep 🌧:

"This morning we are experiencing some light rain but later on its said to be a storm, so if Your plants are dry in guess no need to water them when rain is coming to you today. Outside it's 40° outside so it might be chilly because of the wind." The news reporter says as Yoongi played in the bed holding sleeping Jimin in his arms "Daddy chim-chim wants to sleep in more!" Jimin mumbles as he slept and Yoongi chuckles by the pet name "Do what you want to do I am not going to force you to get up." Yoongi says and the maid brings a tray of food and Yoongi takes the tray of food setting it on the table, the maids leave to go downstairs leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone as he normally sometimes eats in his room so he doesn't have to go downstairs or want to get out the bedrooom. "Jimin time to eat. I know you are hungry!" Yoongi tells him teasing him