Chapter 24: 'Even when you look happy a war is happening within you'

Yoongi's jaw clenched as he read through the Messages from a 'unknown number' that not even Jimin recognized the  number as it was sending threats to him. "How long has this been going on for?" Yoongi says in a cold tone "For about a month they send the first threat message but I wasn't on my phone most of the time so I just saw the numbers messages 4 days ago." Jimin says as his heart was beating faster than before "I am sorry!" Jimin broke down in tears "I should have told you sooner. Please forgive me!" Jimin says on his knees 

"For now I will find the person and I will se what I will do." Yoongi says firmly Yoongi then picks up Jimin and Jimin is just confuse but he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi goes to the closet with Jimin still in his arms and picks out a shirt for Jimin and some shorts, causing Jimin to be confused even more as Yoongi laid Jimin on the bed he starts to help him change (Mostly Yoongi did all the work since Jimin was just frozen) Yoongi didn't notice it yet until he felt water on Jimin's cheek.

Yoongi looks at him and Jimin was still crying but silently  "Baby I forgive you but still is there something else You want me to know? I truly do love you just because I look cold in the outside or I told your family that your mine now doesn't mean I don't actually love you." Yoongi says wiping Jimin's tears which made Jimin cry even more.

"Thank you for actually loving me..... I do have something else to tell you but first I want Ice cream." Jimin says with a smile as he wiped his tears but his face was still stained of tears as for Yoongi he nods and first puts his clothes on after he picks Jimin up so they could go downstairs.

"Look at the two love birds!" Yoongi's Mom says with a smirk "You know that name actually do like the name love birds." Yoongi says as he heads to the fridge and takes the ice cream out as they headed back upstairs Jimin had his eyes closed on Yoongi's chest and didn't even notice Yoongi's mom passing a tiny box.