Chapter 4: Jealous?

This is a short chapter I guess anyways.........................................................................

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN BUT ANYWAYS YOU MAY READ NOW!<3                                                                                           ^_^                                                                                      :D

7:00 A.M (30 minutes before school starts)

"Morning babe~" Yoongi says as he wakes up but no sunlight is going into the room and its comforting for both of us Jimin is confused since he always wake up with sunlight but who cares.  "Hi~ What time is it?" Jimin asks with a weak smile "7:00 why?" Yoongi asks and Jimin gets up quickly and Yoongi grabs Jimin by the waist "No need for rushing!"Yoongi yells and Jimin bit his lip . Jimin pushes him away and puts some shorts with a hoodie "Come here!" Yoongi demands and pats his lap, Jimin came closer and sat on Yoongi's lap. "There we go, now you stay here and wait for me while I change then we can head to school,"Yoongi said in a firm tone and Jimin nods as Yoongi puts clothes on and Jimin stood up as he holds Yoongi's hand and leaded me to the school.

JIMIN POV:

Me and Yoongi go to the back and he sits right next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I feel comfortable and I kept paying attention in class. As I took notes I felt something around my waist and its Yoongi's arm wrapped around me and it makes me happy but that is when I see one of my classmates staring at me and it's one of the girls that started to have a crush on me and Yoongi I don't feel comfortable when she is staring at me or near me her name by the way is Sun-hi. Then all of a sudden she gets closer to us. "Are you guys a couple?" Sun-hi asks I look up at Yoongi  "Yea , Why do you care?" Yoongi says in a cold tone. "Oh cause the other day I saw him talking to another guy on his phone and It had BF like it thought that was Jimin's boyfriend." Sunhi says and I roll my eyes. All of a sudden Yoongi snatches my phone from my pocket and scrolls through it. "WHO THE FUCK IS BF!" Yoongi yells "M-m-my b-best f-friend..." I stutter out as he doesn't believe me and calls the number. "WHO ARE YOU?" Yoongi yelled through the phone "Man, I am right in front of you!" Tae says chuckling as he looked back and Yoongi is hella embarrassed as he knows who Tae was and he hides his face. "I thought you said he was tough." Tae teased and I roll my eyes at him "Bitch! Why are you rolling your eyes at me are you trying to find a brain back there?" Tae asks chuckling"At least I am trying to find something, didn't you say you were trying to find a new boyfriend? Where is he? Oh right I know, hiding from you." I say and Yoongi just laughs "Do you people have beef with each other?" Yoongi asks as he crossed his arms over his chest "No... we just talk like that."I say sarcastically and then face the window. "Mr. Park, Mr. Kim, and Mr. Min office now!" The teacher yelled out and we all go out our seats and headed to the principals office.