Chapter 8: Deals

(Sorry for not writing I was busy)

"Jimin get off the pole!" Yoongi growls out as he then pushed the others out "wait here." Yoongi says as he shuts the door "Jimin I am the only one who can see if u strip!" Yoongi says as he pulls Jimin on the bed and pin him down. "Daddy awre you gonna hwert me~" Jimin says a bit tipsy with a pout. As Yoongi shook his head and Jimin giggles "Now daddy is going to do some work in here with the others and I want you dressed and putting the pole away." Yoongi says firmly and Jimin nods as he does what he is asked. The others come in and sit around the table there was in his room as it's dark but young doesn't like the light that much so he turns on his lamp "Give it."Namjoon demands as he stretched his hand out and Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap while the other did somethings "No bitch the money then I will sell you the drugs!" Yoongi says as he had Jimin on his lap Namjoon gives Yoongi the money and Yoongi chuckles darkly as he gives them the drugs "Daddy that's a lot of money!"Jimin says as Yoongi handed the money to Jimin so he could count it. "$6,000 in total." Jimin says as he puts the money in a bag, "Here. Now pay." Jungkook says as Tae was sitting on Jungkook's lap as he was smirking. "Here." Yoongi says as he was handed cigarets and Yoongi handed $500, "Fuck and all in one-"Jungkook is interrupted "The are mixed $100 are in one dollar bills, $100 are in five dollar bills, $100 are in ten dollar bills, $100 are in fifty dollar bills, and a hundred dollar bill so all add up to $500 dollars." Yoongi says as he smirked and Jimin bites his lip. "Where is the bar of gold you promised?" Jungkook asks "The fuck! You have tons and don't even try to lie!" Yoongi says as he coldly stares at him "Bitch, I want my bar of gold!" Jungkook says as he slams his hands on the table. "Fine here!" Yoongi says as he tells Jimin to go grab it form the safe. Jimin returns and hands it to Jungkook and Jungkook smirks while looking at him.

2 hours later

Jin ,Jimin, and Tae were all bragging over their sugar daddies "My daddy is rich he has a big mansion. He gives me whatever I want like his dick and money but the one thing I actually want is his love." Jin says and Tae nods "I agree mine is just a big ass pervert but he is cute and funny he always buys me jewelry." Tae says "Well me and him have only date for 2 or more days so I don't think I have seen his true self yet. He gives me his cock but it's love too, I guess." Jimin says as he gets some drinks and they all drink in there mini circle on the floor "Jimin, Honey can you give us drinks too?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods as he brings some drinks to the table with a smirk on his face. "Oh fuck~ WhAt is In ThIs?" Namjoon asks as Namjoon's tight jeans show his bulge growing and Yoongi, Jungkook had the same effect they became tipsy as they drank it and it made there bulge's grow bigger and harder.

Spicy next chapter

;-)      *0*