Chapter 36: Am I?

Jimin heads upstairs once they have arrived home and Yoongi was feeling bad as he makes some rice and with noddles.

 "I hate this! Why can't I be like I don't know what I am saying! I need to do something!" Jimin cries as his cries turn into laughter all of a sudden as he grabs some scissors and is about to put stab himself when Yoongi enters. "JIMIN!" Yoongi yells as he puts the food aside and Jimin laughs. Yoongi grabs the scissors and throws them aside "It's not funny!" Yoongi yelled and Jimin laughs like a maniac, which made Yoongi guilty and worried.

"Don't touch me!" Jimin yells as Yoongi gave him a hug and then let go him as he said that "I don't know you!" Jimin yells as he cries "You do know me! I am your husband and I love you I have no bad intentions or anything!" Yoongi explains as he raised his voice a bit. "I can't trust anyone-" Jimin yells as he feels himself go insane.

"Well let's start with me. I love you, and will always try to understand you." Yoongi says as he stretched his arms out for Jimin to come closer to him. Jimin comes closer and Yoongi gently wraps his arms around Jimin and Yoongi did the same thing. "Ok now let's eat something." Yoongi says and Jimin nods as he feels himself loved and relaxed, Yoongi did something and it made Jimin giggle as Yoongi was doing airplane to him with the spoon.

Yoongi makes an airplane sound "open wide 'ah'" Yoongi says and Jimin does as he opens his mouth and Yoongi puts the food inside Jimin's mouth. "so good~" Jimin smiles as he eats it and grabs a water for himself. "Thank you..." Jimin slowly started to trust Yoongi way more than before as smiles and hugs him tighter. 

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR"- Namjoon shouted