CHAPTER 10:Party

I don't know if this story has any story line actually

"oh yea um I didn't tell you but we are going to have a party hope you remembered." Yoongi says  and Jimin just nods "Please say something! I know I violated you but please, just don't stay silent with me, I hate silent treatment and you know that!" Yoongi admits as he prays Jimin will say something to him. "Since you did promise I will talk to you and not avoid you, and yes I did remember about the party." Jimin says as he hugged him and Yoongi smiles as he then heads downstairs. As the maids downstairs had already did the decorations Yoongi likes it because its white and black themed as with some LED lights too. Everything was set 6 bathrooms, 6 couches, 20 tables 4 at each table, 2 rooms downstairs, 4 food tables and drinks too. Jimin being the introvert he is bro is not coming out or even going downstairs only if necessary and also because Yoongi did not want him talking to other except him and did not want people to take advantage of him since he is soft hearted person, but when it came to people getting close he could kill someone or fight the person as he may or may not use his cold tone. 

PARTY TIME

"Are you sure you are ok up here?" Yoongi asks as he wears his suit "Yea I am sure daddy!" Jimin says smiling as he curls up into a ball. "Your friends will be here soon. But for now I will be downstairs with the guests." Yoongi says as he goes downstairs. Yoongi talks to some guests and then that's when the others arrived Jimin's friends and Yoongi's. "Where is jimin?" Jin says looking around "Yea I wanna see him!" Tae says as he jumps up and down "Okay. Calm down. He is upstairs."Yoongi says as he opens the mini entrance they made since people can't trespass to go upstairs. He opened it and Jin and Tae ran upstairs like little kids and then knocked on Jimin's and Yoongi's bedroom door. "H-hello?" Jimin stutters as he slightly opens the door and it was dark inside so its hard for any of them to see light. "Hey biatch!" Jin says "Hey you 3 stay in that room no one and I mean no one is getting out that room only if I say so." Yoongi yells at them from downstairs and they all nod going into Yoongi's and Jimin's shared room. 

"Hey sit over here." Yoongi tells Namjoon, and Jungkook so they could talk "I told Tae if he talked to anyone he is getting punished." Jungkook says with a smirk and Yoongi chuckles darkly "I gave him a option he could stay in his room and wait for you guys or come out here but I didn't tell him I will have to hold him by the waist." Yoongi says as he chuckles and Namjoon laughs " I brought a knife just in case anyone got to close except u people lovers and us so you guys are good right now!" Namjoon says. "Hey!" A man shouted as he was thrown trash on his head and some glass bottle. "What the-" Yoongi exclaims "what's going on?" Yoongi said in a cold tone "He tried to kill me!" The man exclaims and points at Jay it was one of his enemies (Not Enhypen he is my bias and I ain't using him in this it is a different no jay from Kpop industry. Nada. zero. none)

THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A FIGHT SO BE READY I GUESS!!!!