Chapter 3: Loss of virginity (SMUT)

LATER THAT NIGHT (Jimin POV)

"Jimin you will be sleeping on Yoongi's bed with him and we got everything set for tomorrow." The maid said and I nod. As I brush my teeth and I am about to shower when Yoongi comes in. "Hey baby, are you going to shower?" Yoongi asked smirking "No I am going for a swim!" I say sarcastically. I turn on the water and I am about to take my clothes off when Yoongi just stares at me "Can I shower with you?" Yoongi asks grinning "No." I say as I take off my clothes and he turns around. Then I feel myself being pushed a bit and realize Yoongi is naked right next to me "W-what are you doing?" I ask and he just brushes his dick close to my ass so I push it away, I felt a weird feeling and not a good kind "Have you lost your virginity yet?" Yoongi asks and he hugs me from behind. I don't mind the hug but still it was weird "No.... Why?" I ask "Then you are mine forever and I will make sure to claim it!"Yoongi says "Please just let me feel you.... I promise I will be gentle."Yoongi says "no... I don't feel comfortable wit-" "Please!!!" Yoongi pleads as he gets on his knees. "Damm I guess." I whisper and he smiles but it later turns into a wicked smirk. 

(Warning: If you don't like this type of cringe stuff then don't read this part)

Yoongi finishes showering and me too as he leads me to the bed and holds me close "Now I will be gentle and slow if it hurts tell me if it doesn't that means your body got use to it." Yoongi says smirking as I nod and he lightly pushes me on the bed and starts to kiss my inner thighs. I feel weird but it felt good too. As his finger slowly rubs my entrance and I shudder "Looks like someone is wet already." Yoongi says smirking as his finger slowly slides in me and it hurt, so I grip the sheets and whimper softly " Shh~ Your fine daddy's here." Yoongi says as his finger goes in and out of me and I start to moan softly "Your so tight! So responsive!" Yoongi says as he goes faster and the pain slowly goes away replaced with pleasure Yoongi says and I nod as I try to relax. Yoongi slowly slides his dick in me and I grip the sheets tighter as it hurt. "Do you have a condom?" I ask and he shakes his head and I try to hold back tears how much it hurt. Yoongi slides it deeper in me and it makes me whine in pain. Yoongi holds me close and makes me sit on his lap as I sink down onto yoongis big, thick dick and I close my eyes. "Does it hurt?" Yoongi asks and I nod "Don't worry," Yoongi says and he whispered "You will get used to my dick and you will become more slutty for it." And I couldn't help but shiver at what Yoongi said. 

"Ah~! Shit! Yoongi!" I can't help but cry out as it hurt more but it went away after like a few thrusts "Mhm~" I moan and bit my lip as he went faster and harder. "Fuc- I told you, that you will like it!" Yoongi says loudly and he slams into me multiple times "FUCK, daddy!" I scream and I hold onto the head board as he bends me over.

"So tight and wet!" Yoongi says groaning and I moan loudly trying and bit my lip to shut my mouth and not make sound "Your my baby and I am your Daddy obey to me only."Yoongi whispered into my ear and I moaned softly as I came unable to hold back "Yea.."I breathed out and he spanks my ass making me yelp. "Baby for some reason each time I look at your ass you make me wanna smack it." Yoongi says and I smirk as he keeps spanking it and I just cry out of pleasure since Yoongi came inside of me hard. "Babe go to sleep now." Yoongi says as he tucks me in and he hugs me from behind. "Please baby give me a chance I will be the best boyfriend and soon to be husband you will ever have." Yoongi whispers in my ear "But I-I don't know if you will cheat on me... and other things because I just want it to be a happy relationship..." I say in a shaky voice "You don't have to worry I will be the best, just please give me a chance and I will prove it to you!" Yoongi says determined to make me his and love me. "ok..." I say and he smiles "good night babe~" Yoongi says "Good night." I say and fall asleep.

(You can leave this page now, no more of this type of stuff, you might never know actually.)