Chapter 6: Be Patient Yoongi

Hi guys I am back................. but I feel good about the story I am making but you tell me if it is good or not.

Jimin gets up and walks towards the couch in the room, "Babe if you need me I will be in the practice room."Yoongi says as he grabs his archery things which are a bow case, the bow, and some arrows. I nod as I hate being close to anyone in the mansion hall so that's why I don't go out of the room after I am in.

1 hour later (Yoongi's POV:)

Finally done I should take a shower Jimin does not want me close without me showering. Now that I think of it, once Jimin is in the room he never leaves from there, so weird, he might be an introvert......... and he doesn't like the sun I do sometimes but he likes everything dark and he only goes out if he needs to, well there is one way to find out. "Jiminie~" Jimin didn't respond so I went to the room. "Babe......" I knock on the door and it was locked so I kept knocking but it was silence, so I bang on the door "Jimin open the fucking door!" I yell

Jimin POV:

'Why am I scared......... am I scared of who I am or what people do or something...... might it be the sun.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!' Jimin says as he is crying on the floor and shaking. Then the door was unlocked and light came in making me hide from it.

3rd person POV:

"Thank you!" Yoongi says as he thanks the maid as he gets in the room "Jimin.... hello?" Yoongi called out and then he saw Jimin as his anger grew. "Jimin why didn't you open the door? TELL ME!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed Jimin by the collar of the shirt and Jimin was just shaking "So you are ignoring me!" Yoongi yells as he scoffs and lets go of him just to grab a gun "N-no... p-p-please.." Jimin begs as he was crying "Then tell me why you didn't open the fucking door!" Yoongi yelled "Or we might just have to force you to answer." Yoongi says as he points the gun up to Jimin's head "I am scared......p-please put it down all I need..... is to be understood..." Jimin says as he cries "I can't take pain any longer........school is frustrating, I get some bad grades, I just got suspended!" JImin yells as he cries and Yoongi feels his heart break. He got up and went to the bathroom.

After 30 minutes 5:30 P.M

Yoongi came out as he had showered and came closer to Jimin who was sobbing and crying. It made Yoongi's heart clench as he pulled him close but Jimin pushed him and Yoongi pulled him closer again as he pulled him close to the couch, Jimin was just frozen, crying, shaking as he couldn't speak he felt trapped..... "Jimin I am sorry I yelled at you. I love you it's just sometimes I can't control myself..... if there is anything I could do to help I will because when you truly love someone you are willing to do everything so they are happy." Yoongi admits he was wrong and hugs him but Jimin still seems a bit tensed. "You l-love m-me?" Jimin stutters "Yes, I do babe," Yoongi says and Jimin turns bright pink as he hides his face "I l-love y-you t-too!" Jimin blurts out but stutters and Yoongi smiles as he nods and kisses Jimin's forehead. "Are you shy or just a introvert?" Yoongi asks as Jimin nods and Yoongi nods too. "Ok well... let's sleep." Yoongi says as he guides him to the bed and they both fell asleep both smiling in their dreams as Yoongi had his arm wrapped around Jimin's waist, but Jimin didn't mind it made him feel safe. 

10 hours later 3:30 A.M 

Yoongi heard some rustling with the sheets and woke up "Jimin?" Yoongi questions as his vision was blurry "hi....." Jimin says in a seductive voice and that's when he realized Jimin was wearing a mini skirt and a crop top as he was stripping on a pole  "Is this a dream?" Yoongi asked as he watched and wanted to touch Jimin badly as he reaches out but he got smacked on his hand "No." Jimin says as Yoongi stares at Jimin's big juicy ass and he is rock hard his cock throbbing in  his pants. "Please..."Yoongi begged as he takes his cock out and Jimin bites his lip as he pole danced and spreads his legs as he pulls the panties aside and shows his pink tight hole as he teased his entrance and Yoongi was a bit angry(sure we can say a bit) "I only get to touch you not even you get to touch yourself. " Yoongi says and Jimin smirks "But I am doing right now..." Jimin smirked