Chapter 7: Why horny? (LITTLE SMUT)

(Smut =cringe zone just a bit)

Jimin slowly slides in a finger in himself and moves it in and out of himself "mhm~" Jimin moans as he covers then his mouth but he keeps making noise "No!" Yoongi says as he reaches out to stop him but couldn't because his legs were tide and his hands too but Yoongi didn't know until now. Jimin moans and Whimpers as he then was practically fucking himself with his fingers and Yoongi watched as his cock twitched and Jimin came as he licked his fingers. After he got on top of Yoongi and moves his hips on Yoongi's cock as it slides between his ass cheeks, "Jimin what is this?" Yoongi asked as a sizzling sound came from the water "it's water the maid said to drink it and to go to her room afterwards but I just took it I was too tired to go to her room and I don't like the maid so yeah but then the drink made me horny......" Jimin explains and Yoongi smirks as he then untied himself and rams his dick Into Jimin's tight entrance and Jimin whimper and whines in pain. Yoongi began moving his hips faster and harder as Jimin kept moaning as they continued Jimin moves his hips even faster and Yoongi smirks as he loves it and moves at the same speed. 

*Currently Yoongi hasn't seen Jungkook's text*

"Hello!" Tae bangs the door of Yoongi's bedroom "Shit~" Yoongi moans out as he takes Jimin off his lap and Jimin is with his legs spread on the floor "Yea?" Yoongi says as he opens the door slightly seeing RM, Jin, Jk, and Tae "Hobi said he will be late since he has to fix a issue..." Jin says "Why is it dark in your room and a pole...." Tae asks "Well You see I am...." Jimin interrupts him "This is my pole!" Jimin says as he was wearing his mini skirt and crop top again. As Jimin strips, all of them get horny as they look at Jimin and Yoongi shakes his head but keeps watching Jimin. 

"Wanna see something else?"

(sorry I didn't mention namjin and taekook)