Chapter 31

*Becky's POV*

Becky arrived at the small uncrowded cafe where she is suppose to meet her lawyer and talked about the divorce.

They talked over the usual divorce stuff.

And next week they will be taking Seng to court over his cheating with Becky.

*Next Week*

The day Becky's was finally waiting was today. The day where her and Seng will be getting a divorce.

Prior to that week Seng had done everything to make his 'wife' not divoce him. That included him begging on his knees.

Becky pretended to be hurt by him cheating with her but not like she care anyways.

To be honest it was a hilarious sight to see, with Seng on his knees begging for her not to divorce him.

But Becky's decision was final.

After the intense trial in the court in the end Becky was able to won the case as all evidence of him cheating on her was enough. Hell even the woman whom he cheated was there to witness for him.

Becky exited the the court and smiled she was finally free.

Looked down at her stomach and gently rubbed it.

"Where going home to daddy now" she whispered to herself with a smile.
-------------------------------
*Freen's Condo*

Becky impatiently rang Freen's doorbell while tapping her foot on the ground.

Freen opened the door with a smile on her face

Freen grabbed Becky by the waist, pulling her for a passionate kiss. Becky froze for a moment but then soon melted to her lover's lips.

Becky wrapped her hands around the older girl's neck, pulling her closer for a more deeper kiss.

Freen groaned to Becky's lips as she could feel her dick tightened in her pants.

They pulled away from the kiss, panting from their long awaited kiss.

"I miss you" Freen said under her breath while staring at Becky's eyes.

"I miss you too" with that Becky pulled Freen for another kiss.

Freen tapped Becky's thigh signaling her to jump.

Becky jumped on her locking her legs around her waist.

Freen carried Becky to the couch carefully sitting, still not breaking thier kiss.

Freen groaned again as Becky started to grind on her already hard cock.

Becky moaned and pulled away from the kiss, throwing her head back from pleasure.

Becky started to unbotton Freen's polo while maintaing eye contect with her lover, still slowly grinding on her.

She gulped as she stared at Freen's toned body. And oh gosh those abs.

Freen smirked and Becky blushed, resting her hands on her abs.

Freen settled her hands on Becky's hips, guiding her.

Freen groaned, flipped their position so Becky's was now under her.

She rubbed Becky though her panties under her short skirt while kissing her neck.

"You're so wet for me, huh?" Freen said agaist her neck, teasing the younger girl.

Becky just nodded at her. Freen slapped her pussy, not satisfied at her answer.

Becky moaned when Freen slapped her. "I need words, baby" Freen said as she rubbed Becky harder.

"Y-Yes, so wet for you", Becky moaned as she tilted her head to give Freen more acess to her neck.

Freen gave one last kiss on her neck before taking off Becky's top and her skirt, leaving Becky on her undergarments.

Freen smirked as Becky wore a matching black lingerie.

"Is this for me darling?" Freen said while massaging both of her covered breast.

"Y-Yes o-only for y-you d-d-daddy" Becky managed to stutter depite being lost to the pleasure she was feeling.

Freen smirked as the way Becky called her ignited something inside of her.

She removed Becky's undergarments in a swift motion. Pulling the girl on her lap so she was straddling her.

Becky unbuckled Freen's pants and pulled down her boxers revealing her rock hard cock.

She grinded on her cock for a few minutes, both throwing their head back in pleasure and coating her cock with Becky's juices.

Freen getting more and more impatient and instructed Becky, "Just put it fucking in".

Becky happily obey her and alligned her pussy on the tip of her cock, slowly sinking down.

Becky moaned, adjusting to Freen's size. After all, she haven't had sex since the day Freen went missing.

Becky bounced up and down to Freen's cock.

Freen smirked at the sight of her girlfriend bouncing up and down on her her, already lost in pleasure.

She grabbed her breast and began sucking on her already hard nipple.

This went on for a few minutes until Becky felt a familiar knot forming on her stomach and she clenched on her cock.

"Im close daddy" she said and she bounced even faster.

"Cum for me baby" Freen whispered at her ear.

It was all she need as she cummed all over Freen's cock.

She slowed down, slowly riding out from her high.

After they were done, Becky rested her head on Freen's chest, both panting after their steamy sex.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Let's continue on my bedroom"

-To be continued-