Chapter 28

*1 Month Later*
*Freen's POV*

"Do you really have to go?" Sana pouted like a child and hugged her.

Freen just laughed, "Sana I still have to go to my lover" she said and Sana just pouted even more.

Momo just laughed and dragged her clingy girlfriend away from Freen.

"Well if that's the case then we'll see you in the future?" Jihyo said.

Freen just chuckled and nodded at her friend.

"Group hug!" Chaeyoung shouted and pulled her friends for a hug and they all just laughed.
------------------------------
After Freen bid goodbye to her new found friends

She hit the road going to an old friend.

When she finally got to her destination, she immediately got out of the car and looked at the mansion in front of her.

She walked up to the door and the guards immediately was shock but opened the door for her.

"Freen?!?!" Billy stood up from his seat.

Freen just smiled at him, "Still alive".

Billy was stunned seeing his friend alive and well.

"I need your help, I will explain everything" Freen said to him.

She and Billy sat down and Freen began to explain to him all the event that happend.

Needless to say Billy was shocked he always knew that Seng was crazy and will do anything to get what he wants but he didn't expect him to go this far.

"So what's your plan?" Billy raised his brow and smiled at his friend.

Freen smiled back at him knowing that her friend will help her, "So......"
------------------------------
*1 Month*

Another month has passed and Freen had been impatient but it had to be done so it can be perfectly executed.

For the past month they have been carefully tracking Seng's movement.

They found out that he and Becky was going to a masquerade party where Billy was fortunately invited to.

Freen loaded her gun and placed it on the back of suit while grabbing her mask.

"Are you ready to go?" Billy asked while leaning on the door.

"More ready than ever" Freen smirked at her.

Wait for me Becky in just a little we will be together again
-------------------------------
*Becky's POV*

Becky was stuck in another boring party with Seng.

Seng left her to talk to some businessman, leaving her alone in her table.

She sighed and took a sip of her drink, wishing she was here with Freen rather than him.

The music slow music started indicating it was time for the dance.

She looked up and tried to find Seng, she didn't even know why she was him for him it was not like she cared for him or anything.

"May I take this dance with you?" A deep female voice said from beside her with the woman extendeding her arm.

Becky thought about it for a moment thinking that nothing is wrong with dancing woth a woman so she accepted her offer.

The woman took her hand and went to the dance floor with the woman's arm on her waist and Becky's arm on her neck.

Becky stared at the eyes of the masked woman in front of her. Feeling an odd sense of security and comfort in her.

"Have we met before?" Becky asked the woman still dancing with her.

The woman chuckled, "Maybe or maybe not".

"Do I know you?" Becky asked another question

But before the woman could say something they suddenly heard gunshots which caused the people to panic and run.

-To be continued-