Chapter 21

*The Next Morning*
*Freen's POV*

Freen groaned as she felt the sun hit her face. Becky was nowhere to be seen.

She got up and put some clothes on and went downstairs to the kitchen.

There she saw Becky cooking something for them.

She got behind Becky and hugged her girlfriend.

Becky was startled but instantly smiled as she could feel Freen's strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning" Becky greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning to you too" Freen said as she kissed Becky on the cheek.

"I'm surprised you still could walk" She said with a chuckle.

Becky blushed as she remembered what happened last night.

"S-Shut up!" She shouted while still blushing.

Freen just laughed at her blushing girlfriend

------------------------------
*Becky's POV*

They were currently getting ready to go to the company.

Becky was fixing her skirt when Freen hugged her from behind.

"You look sexy in that skirt" Freen whispered in her ear while kissing her neck.

"F-F-Freen" Becky couldn't help to moan.

"S-Stop" Becky said and turned around to face Freen and said "Stop or else we will be late."

Freen raised her brows, "So what? I'm the CEO I can do what ever I want". And kissed Becky on thr lips.

She started to unbutton Becky's blouse.

" B-B-But Freen"

"Shush we still have a lot of time" Freen said and pulled Becky for a rough kiss.

"We can have a little bit more 'fun'"

Freen smirked and Becky widened her eyes.

Needless to say Becky was sore when they finished.

------------------------------
*At the company*
*Becky's POV*

Becky adjusted the turtle neck shirt she was wearing.

She wore it after their intense make-out. With Freen leaving a lot of hickeys around her body.

She looked at her phone to see it was already 2:55 PM. Her and Freen had an important meeting to attend with some of the biggest investors that will sure boost the company.

She took one last check on the mirror before going to Freen's office.

She knocked before hearing Freen say 'come in'.

"Freen the meeting will start in 5 minutes" she said to her girlfriend.

Freen smile before getting up on her chair and going on the meeting room with Becky.

------------------------------
*Meeting Room*

Both Freen and Becky was completely focused on the meeting.

But Becky couldn't help to notice that one of the investors, Heidi Amanda Jensen kept on looking at Freen.

Becky at first just shrugged it off as Freen is a very attractive person but the longer that Heidi kept on looking at Freen, Becky is starting to suspect something.

*After the meeting*
*Freen's POV*

After the meeting as they were about to leave Heidi suddenly called Freen's name.

"Ms. Chankimha!" Heidi shouted her name.

"Yes? Ms. Jensen" Freen said with a polite smile.

"Ms. Chankimha I would like to know if we can maybe go out for some coffee tomorrow?" Heidi said with a smile.

Freen raised her eyebrows and looked at Becky who was silently standing next to her.

"Ah, Ms. Jensen sorry but I would have to decline. I don't go out unless if it's business." Freen replied with a forced smile on her face.

Heidi was suprised at the rejection.

Freen grabbed Becky by her waist and pulled her closer to her, "And I have a date with my GIRLFRIEND tomorrow." She ended with a smile while looking at Becky.

On the other hand Becky couldn't help to blush especially the way that Freen emphasized that she is her girlfriend.

"Now Ms. Jensen if you don't have anything to say, please excuse us, we're leaving"

She gave Heidi one last smile before going out with Becky.

Heidi watched as the two exited the meeting room.

Questioning how can someone like her can be rejected.

-To be continued-