Chapter 1

Freen came stumbling towards the door of her luxurious penthouse, she just came home from her party that was held in a high end club. It was already 12 pm and the alcohol was slowly over taking her body.

She punched the code to the door of her room but not before noticing a paper attached to the door 'Happy Birthday Freen hope you enjoy your gift 😉 - Nam' she looked at the note confused but shrugged it off.

She opened the door, took off her blazer, loosen the tie she was wearing and slowly made her way to the bedroom.

She opened the door, when she was suddenly pushed down to her bed. She was froze at the sight before her, laid on top of her was a half naked girl smiling seductively at her. The girl was looking at her with her hypnotizing eyes that made Freen go into a trance.

The girl slowly started to unbuttoned her top while seductively whispering "Happy Birthday" and her hand slowly went to her crotch. That's when Freen came back to her senses and pushed the girl.

Now she's back in her senses, Freen got a good look of the girl infront of her, the girl was wearing a dark red lingerie and matching heels.

"What the fuck" Freen shouted, shocked about what just happend. "Huh? What are you talking about?" the girl ask while looking at her confused. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room" Freen asked the girl. "Your friends hired me to accompany you for tonight" the girl replied.

That's when Freen remembered the note from the door.  'What the fuck Nam I will kill you' Freen cursed Nam in her mind. Freen signed and looked at the girl "Hey look I know my friends hired you to accompany me tonight but I am not expecting anyone to accompany me tonight. I was not aware of this my friends probably planned all of this". The girl looked at Freen and said "So you don't want me to satisfy you?". Freen nodded at the girl.

The girl signed and took her bag, got dressed and went to the door. "Hey where are you going?" Freen shouted at the girl "I'm leaving, why?" the girl said. Freen looked at the clock and she saw that it was already 1 am. "It's already late you can stay here" Freen said. The girl looked at her confused "You want me to stay here?" Freen nodded "It's dangerous if you're going home this late at night alone".

The girl laughed at Freen "You want me to stay here?". Freen looked at the girl confused and asked " Why are you  laughing?"."You want a prostitute like me, staying here with you" the girl asked her. "Yes, why? is there something wrong with you staying with me?" Freen seriously replied to her. Freen might be known as a cold and heartless person but she still has some humanity left to her.

The girl looked at Freen in pure shock, this was the first time one of her clients was kind enough to let her stay in for the night. Her usual clients would just use her to satisfy their needs or to satisfy their fetish then just kick her out of thier houses.

She looked at the clock, Freen was right it was already late and it's dangerous if she went home this late at night. She signed, looked at Freen and nodded to her.

Freen cleared her throat, "You can take the spare bedroom next door". The girl slowly opened the but not before turning to Freen. "Thank you by the way my name is Becky".

"Becky" Freen mumbled 'What a beautiful name'. "Oh and my name is Freen" Freen introduced herself.

There was an awkward silence between them. Becky was the one who broke the silence, "I will be going now, thank you again" she smiled at Freen. And Freen just nodded at Becky. "Goodnight Becky" "Goodnight Freen" Becky mumbled.

She then went to the bathroom to take a shower and changed into only a sports bra and shorts.

Freen went to bed, dreaming about a certain girl with hypnotizing eyes.

-To be continued-