Chapter 5

*Ater the event*

Freen quickly left the event as she was already tired.

As she was walking to the lobby she spotted two familiar figure. "Ah Freen you're also staying here?" Seng asked her. "Yeah well it's the closest to the venue." Freen forced another smile her eyes drifting into Becky.

Seng wispered something to Becky that made Becky nod her head. But Freen certainly heard Seng tell Becky to strip and wait for him in their hotel room. Freen clenched her fist wanting to punch Seng and stop Becky but she knew Becky was just doing her job.

Seng and Freen talked for a couple of minutes before they bid their goodbyes.

Freen walked into her room with a feeling that something bad is gonna happen.
------------------------------
*2 hours later*

It's been 2 hours and she still can't get rid of the weird feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

She sighed and got up to go outside. She put on a coat as it was a cold November night. As she was walking down the corridor she suddenly heard a whimper and muffle scream behind one of the doors.

She quickly located where the sound was coming from and quickly rang their bell.

It took a couple of continuous ringing until someone answered the door.

She was shocked to see Seng on the door without a shirt on. She was even more shocked when she saw a glimpse of Becky who was tied up on the bed.

Freen quickly pushed the door and went to Becky. She was untying Becky when she felt Seng's hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and punched Seng, then turned to Becky and continue to untie Becky.

She helped Becky to get up the bed but not before Seng stood infront of the door blocking them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Freen?!" Seng shouted at her. "What the fuck is wrong with YOU!. What do you think of her, a object that you can just play around?!" Freen shouted back at him. "I'm taking her with me" Freen quickly added. "Okay fine whatever, thanks for the services slut!" Seng laughed.

Freen landed another punched on Seng's face before seeing a bat on the corner, she quickly grabbed the bat and proceeded to beat Seng.

"Freen pls stop, pls stop" Becky pleaded to Freen. That's when Freen came back to her senses and dropped the bat on the floor.

She took off her coat and proceeded to put it on the trembling girl. "Don't worry you're safe now" Freen reassured the fragile looking girl.

She took Becky back to her room. "Hey why don't you take a shower and get cleaned up so we can take care of your bruises." Freen softly said and pointed at the bathroom. Becky just nodded and got up to go to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Becky came out of the bathroom her hair is still wet. Freen gave her one of her t-shirt and shorts but she can't help to wander her eyes on Becky's body.

But who can blame her the girl was only wrapped in a short towel that was doing a terrible job in covering her modesty. She shook her head, as she felt herself getting hard and turned around to go the the kitchen and get some ice and to also give some privacy to the girl. 'Damn it you stupid dick' she cursed herself, trying to calm her hardened dick.

She came back to see Becky sitting on the bed. She walked towards the girl and sat beside her. "Can you lift up your shirt so I can see your bruises?" She softly asked. The girl just stared at her, this was the first time somebody asked for her permission.

She just nodded and lifted her shirt. Freen carefully iced her bruises scared to hurt the younger girl. It took a couple of minutes to finish. It was already 2 am and she was tired as hell.  Freen got up and scratched her neck "It's already late we should go to sleep". Becky glanced at the clock at nodded at Freen.

"You can take my bed I will just sleep on the couch" as she walked towards the but she was stop by a hand and soft voice,

"Please stay"

-To be continued-