Chapter 18

*2 Days Later*
*Freen's POV*

It had been 2 days after the realization that she love Becky.

It was also the day she's going to confess to Becky.

*Flashback*

"So what am I gonna do now?" She asked while looking at her friends.

"Confess to her you dumbass" Noey said to her.

Freen bit her lip, thinking about it for a few minutes.

"But like how do I confess to her and what if she doesn't like me back?" She looked at her friend with worry evident on her face

They were silent for a couple of minutes when they bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god are you fucking serious?" Heng said still unable to control her laughter.

"You're an oblivious idiot" Noey added.

"What? No I'm not" Freen shouted

"It's so obvious that she likes you, how can you not see that?" Baitoey said while patting her friends back.

"Ugh whatever"

*Present*
*Becky's POV*

Becky was alone in the house as Freen went somewhere to deal with something.

It was already 6:00 PM and she was just reading a book Freen gave her a couple of days ago.

Her reading got interrupted when she heard someone knocking on the door.

As she opened the door she saw Nam standing outside with a grin on her face

"Get ready and come with me" Nam said and gave her some clothes.

Becky looked at her confused.

"We're just going somewhere, trust me" Nam reassured her.

Becky just nodded still skeptical of her.

A couple of minutes later Becky came out wearing a black off shoulder dress that ended mid thighs.

Nam grabbed her hands and guided her to her car.

After a couple minutes of them being silent Becky asked Nam, "Where are we going?".

"Somewhere" Nam replied.

After 30 minutes of driving they arrived at a beach.

Nam guided Becky out of the car and into the beach.

They walked until they arrived at small table with beautiful lights and rose petals surrounding the table.

Nam grabbed Becky's hand and sat her on the table.

"Just wait here." She said before walking away leaving a confused Becky alone.

After a few minutes she was just mindlessly scrolling on her phone when a shadow appeared infront of her.

Standing infront of her was Freen looking handsome in a black suit while holding a bouquet of tulips.

She stood up surprised to see her boss infront of her.

"This is for you" Freen gave her the tulips while awkwardly scratching her neck.

Becky couldn't help to blush at the sudden action.

"What is the meaning the of all of this?" She asked still confused.

Freen smiled at her, "I'll answer that later. Why don't we eat first?"

Freen snapped her fingers and instantly a waiter came to them.

They told him their orders and after a couple of minutes it arrived.

While they were eating both of them couldn't help to glance at each other while the other one was not looking.

After they finished their meal Freen stood up and offered her hand to Becky.

Becky gladly took her hand as Freen guided her.

They stood infront of the sea peacefully watching the waves.

"So what's the meaning the of all of this?" Becky asked while turning to look at Freen who was already looking at her.

Freen grabbed both of Becky's hand and kissed both of it.

She cupped Becky left cheek and smiled.

"Becky during this past few weeks that I've spent with you was some the happiest day that I have ever experienced. I never thought that I'll be this happy again after my mother passed away."

"Also those past few weeks I started to like you....."

Freen paused for a few seconds

"No I started to fall in love with you." She smiled at Becky

"All that I'm trying to say is that... Becky I love you..."

Freen finished her speech while looking at Becky.

Becky was speechless at her confession.

Freen on the other hand was feeling the anxiety climbing up to her.

"So what's your answer?" Freen asked while nervously.

"Freen I-I" Becky looked at her.

"I love you too"

-To be continued-

A/N: What's up? How are ya'll? Sorry I didn't upload for a week or so school is just really fucked up. But we're slowly getting to the exciting parts. I might upload tomorrow or on Monday(PH time).