Chapter 14

*Jeongbang Fall*
*Jeju, South Korea*

*Becky's POV*

Becky was in awe at the view infront of her.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" A voice said beside her.

She looked at Freen who was already looking at her.

"Yes, its beautiful" she said as she admired Freen.

They admire each others facial features until they heard a cough behind them. They turned around to see Freen's friends smirking at them.

"What?" Freen said. Her friends just laughed at her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Becky, who was blushing hard.

Baitoey and Nam grabbed Becky's hand and guided her somewhere, leaving Freen with Heng and Noey.

Nam and Baitoey guided Becky to a place no one can see them.

"So what is your relationship with our dear Freen?" Nam said with a smirk on her face.

Becky's eyes widened as she felt her face heating up. "There is nothing going on between me and Ms. Chankimha."

"Nam, Baitoey, and Ms. Armstrong?" They heard Freen call them. They went back to Freen and their other friends.

"We will have to go we have some other errands to do." Freen said in a cold tone as she motioned Becky to follow her

*Nam's POV*

All of them sighed as they watched Becky and Freen's figure slowly disappear.

"What will we do to this two?" Heng said.

"Looks like operation FreenBecky will start." Nam said in a determined voice.

All of her friend looked at her and with curious faces.

"So here's the plan" Nam said.

*Freen's POV*

They were currently going to one of Freen's private property near the falls.

As Freen opened the door and guided Becky in the property.

Becky stared at Freen with confusion.

"Why?" Freen asked as she saw Becky's confused expression.

"Aren't employees supposed to stay at the hotel?" Becky said confused.

Freen turned to Becky. Freen just stared at Becky. After a while of just starring at her, she suddenly burst out laughing.

Becky was confused at why Freen was laughing. After a few minutes Freen stopped laughing and walked towards Becky.

"What made you think you're staying with the others?" Freen said while lifting Becky's chin up to face her.

Becky was speechless.

"Do you have any problems staying here with me?. Just me and....you" Freen's dropped into an octave.

Becky gulped at Freen's sudden words. Still she was speechless.

They were interrupted when Freen's phone suddenly rang.

"I'll just answer this. Just go to the second floor, I have already prepared your room." with that Freen went outside to answer the phone.

Becky just stood there shock about what just happend. As she processed what happend she could feel her face heating up.

She went to her room and flopped on the bed immediately dozing off.

-To be continued-