Chapter 6

"Please stay" Becky's soft voice suddenly stopped her.

Freen only found her self nodding at the small fragile girl infront of her.

*The next day*

Freen found herself alone in bed the next day. She panicked as she did not feel Becky beside her. She got up but she noticed a piece of paper on the table, she immediately smiled as it was from Becky thanking her for saving her yesterday.

She walked to the bathroom with a stupid smile on her face.
------------------------------
*Becky's POV*

Becky woke up in arms wrapped around her waist. She turned around to look at Freen who was softly snoring beside her. Her hand slowly going to Freen's cheek and she slowy caressed it. She remembered what happend last night, how Freen saved her from Seng and the way she reassured her that she was safe made her heart skipped a beat.

She smiled at Freen grateful to meet someone like Freen in her life. She didn't even realized that tears was falling down from her eyes.

She quickly wiped her tears and slowly got up from bed, but not before leaving a note on the bedside table.

She never wanted to be prostitute she always wanted to be a lawyer. It just happend when their so-called father abandoned them because of his stupid gambling addiction. She was forced to stop studying and work for her and Richie.

This past couple of weeks she was thinking of quitting as a prostitute and find a better job.

*Becky's house*

After getting out of the taxi she quickly went to the door to find Richie and Irin sleeping soundly on the couch.

She smiled at the sight infront of her grateful that she can always count on Irin to watch Richie when she goes to work.

"Big sister?" Richie said while rubbing his eyes. His eyes lit up as he saw his sister standing by the door, he quickly ran up to her. "Big sissy is home" he screamed, waking Irin in the process.

"Oh you're home" Irin smiled at her. "Did you already had your breakfast?" Becky asked. Both Irin and Richie shook their heads.

They all went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

*After breakfast*

"Irin can we talk?" Becky asked Irin who was playing with Richie. "Can you go to your room?" Becky asked looking at Richie, who just nodded at her sister.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Irin said as she took a sip from her coffee. "I want to quit as a prostitute" Becky said. Irin looked at her with a smile, "I'm glad that you're finally quitting, god I have been waiting for you to say it." Becky just smiled at her.

"Hey I saw this announcement a few days ago, it was about a company hiring a secretary for the CEO" Irin happily announced to Becky.

-To be continued-