Chapter 30

*Flashback*
*3 Weeks Prior*
*Freen's POV*

They have gathered all evidence against Seng's illegal activities not just his illegal activities but this also included photos of Seng's affair behind her 'wife's' back.

Freen smiled at the evidence in front of her satisfied at their work.

Billy just looked at her friend and back to the evidence that they have collected.

He sighed and shook her head smiling this girl is really head over heels to her girlfriend.

But he has waited for a long tine to get his revenge on Seng, finally getting his karma.

-------------------------------
*Present*
*Freen's POV*

Becky was silent throughout the entire car ride probably still processing the event that happend.

Freen sighed and held Becky's arm, squeezing it.

Becky just looked at her and hugged her again, placing her head on her chest.

She could hear Becky's quiet sobs as Becky began to slightly hit her chest again.

"Why?" Becky managed to say between sobs, "Why did you leave me?".

Freen just kissed her forehead and caresses her hair.

Looked at the rear mirror with Billy staring back at her.

Billy was the one who broke their contact and focused back on rhe road.

After a few minutes of driving they finally arrived at the mansion. During the ride Becky passed out due to the exhaustion of the earlier events.

Freen got out of the car and carried Becky bridal style to her room.

Freen gently laid down Becky onthe bed and called out to one of the maids.

"Can you change her for me?" Freen asked the maid who just nodded at her.

Freen exited the room and went on Billy's office.

She sat on the couch beside Billy who was drinking a bottle of whiskey.

"Are you ready for the next part?" Billy said taking a sip of her whiskey and turning to look at Freen.

Freen just nodded at him with a smirk forming on her lips.
-------------------------------
Breaking News!

CEO of SW Inc., Seng Winchai was seen kissing a unidentified woman.

CEO and founder of SC Inc., was seen on August 1 kissing a unidentified woman who is defiantly not his wife, Rebbeca Patricia Armstrong.

Rebbeca Armstrong have not said anything about this newly found revalation.

500 million baht worth of drugs was also found in his car.

The police is this investigating on this case.

Freen smiled at the TV taking a sip of her wine. Satisfied on how Seng's life slowly fall apart.

She had driven Becky back to her house as this was also part of the plan. But this was just the 2nd part. The 3rd part is where all things go to end.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone. Her eyes lit up as it was Becky who was calling her.

"Hi babe" Becky greeted her with her usual happy voice.

"Hello" Freen greeted her smile a smile on her lips.

"If everything going to plan" Freen questioned her girlfriend.

"Yup, he still has no idea. I'm going to see a lawyer later to file the divorce" Becky said. She honestly didn't care about nor she ever did she just want this thing to get over so she could be with Freen.

Their talk went on for a couple more minutes until Becky glanced on the clock.

"Babe I have to go now, gonna get the divorce filed" Becky said on the other line with a smile on her.

"Ah sure, by the way make sure to don't stress your self, hmm?" Freen said and Becky just laughed

"You worry too much don't you know that?" Becky said with a smile playing on her lips.

"You're still taking good care of your self right?. Still eating 3 times a day?. Still keeping your self hydrated?" Freen added with a hint of smile on her lips.

Becky just laughed even more, "Oh shut up". She said as her laughter died down.

"I just don't want anything to happen to my child"

-To be continued-