Chapter 22

*At the car*

Becky was silent throughout their ride home.

Freen would occasionally start a conversation but Becky would just give short replies or would not reply at all.

Freen pulled to the driveway at got out of the car to open the door for Becky, who still just ignored her.

The ride on the elevator was also silent. Freen knows that Becky is jelous on what happened earlier.

She was so caught up on her thoughts that she didn't even hear the elevator ding and the next her knew Becky was already leaving the elevator.

As Becky was going to open the door to her penthouse, Freen stopped her, "Can you stay with me?", Freen pleaded to her.

Becky didn't say anything but proceeded to go to Freen's apartment. Freen slightly smiled as she watched Becky figure open her apartment's door and go inside.

She walked to her door and got inside she was suprised when Becky pushed her to the door and started to roughly kiss her.

Freen came back to herself and responded with the same intensity.

Becky pulled away from the kiss, grabbed Freen's wrist and led her to the bedroom.

Becky pushed Freen on the bed and continued to kiss her. Her kisses began to go down to her neck and left a hicky on her neck.

Becky began to removed her blaze, followed by unbuttoning her shirt. Revealing Freen's muscular body.

She stared at Freen's toned body before resting her hands on her abs.

Freen smirked, "You like what you see?".

Becky just rolled her eyes in response before unbuckling her pants and removing it followed by her boxers revealing Freen's hard member.

Becky held her hard cock and began to jerk her off.

Freen threw her head back and groaned, "Fuck, baby that feels so nice"

Becky smirked and replaced her hands with mouth.

She began to bob her head on the member. Freen closed her eyes and couldn't help to moan and groan at the pleasure she was feeling.

Becky stopped as Freen was close. Freen opened her eyes shocked her girlfriend.

Becky took off all her clothes and aligned her wet center to Freen's hard member and she began to sink down her cock. They both groan at the pleasure.

Becky started to go up and down at Freen's cock, riding the older girl.

Becky moaned and threw her head back. They both cursed at they could feel that they're close.

Becky sped up, "Daddy I'm close."
She said as she close her eyes going faster and faster chasing her high.

"Shit I'm also close." Freen placed her hands on Becky hip and guided her.

After a few minutes of hard and fast thrust they finally came.

Becky slowed down and collapsed on top of Freen both of them panting.

After a few minutes Becky finally said, "You're mine and only mine".

Freen smile at her possessive girlfriend and replied, "Dont worry I'm only yours" before kissing her forehead.

-To be continued-