Chapter 3

*One week later*

It's been one week since she met Becky and she completely had forgotten the girl.

She was currently with her friends to support Nam on her fansign. Freen looked at the line and signed, the line seems never to end.

As she was looking at the line she caught a familliar figure with the same hypnotizing eyes. She was talking to a girl while a little boy is holding her arms. Freen smiled as the got closer

"We meet again, Becky" Freen smiled at Becky. Meanwhile Becky was shocked to see Freen, she wasn't expecting to see Freen.

On the other hand Irin and Richie gaped at Becky. "You two know each other?" Irin whisper shouted at Becky. "You know my sister?!" Richie shouted. Becky widened her eyes at Freen, pleading her not to tell them anything.

Freen laughed at the boy's cuteness. Freen kneeled infront of the boy "Your sister is way too beautiful, she stands out to everybody"."Hey buddy what's your name?" Freen asked. "My name is Richie!" Richie shouted while throwing his little hands on the air. She smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair.

The fansign went smoothly but Freen can't help to smile throughout the rest of the event. After the event Freen's friends dragged her into Nam's dressing room.
------------------------------
"What the fuck just happend?" Heng shouted still shock about what just occurred earlier.

Freen is just sitting on couch with Nam clinging on her side the smile not disappearing on her face. "Looks like the old Freen is slowly coming back." Baitoey said while softly looking at Freen. "And I have a feeling that girl has to do something with it." Noey said while smiling at Freen.

"But who was that girl anyway? She was gorgeous" Baitoey asked her. "That was Becky the was the protitute you guys hired like one week ago" Freen answered her.

"Damn you managed to resist HER." Heng said slightly drooling at Becky. "You're right damn I would've jump at her, I don't care if she's taken or not" Noey added to Heng.

Freen glared at them and got up to leave, "Fuck you all". Freen cursed them at, opened the door and slamming it as she went out.

"Definitely because of her" Nam said as they all laughed, grateful that the old Freen that they know is slowly comming back.

-To be continued-