Chapter 4

*2 Months later*

It's already been 2 months since she last saw Becky. It's also been 2 months and Becky is still running in her mind. She tried everything to keep her out of her mind but it seems she can't forget Becky.

She was currently in a restaurant to meet Saint, one of her investors. It's already 10:30 pm they were supposed to meet at 10:00 and Freen is slowly getting irritated.

As she was about to the up and leave the investor suddenly showed up. "Sorry Ms.Chankimha I'm late i had to run some other errands." Saint bowed to her. She just looked at the guy, rolled her eyes and sat back down. "Sit down and let's get started." Freen coldly said to him.

"Ms.Chankimha you see that girl over there?" Saint said while pointing at the table where two people were sitting. She followed where Saint was pointing, shocked to see Becky talking to a man with a forced and uncomfortable smile on her face. She doesn't seem to know Freen was there.

"What about that girl?" Freen asked Saint, curious if he knows Becky. "Well that girl is a prostitute, a hoe that sells herself for money" Saint laughed. Freen forced a smile, anger slowly creeping up to her.

"And my friend, Seng hired her one night apperently she wasn't able to walk for the next two days" Saint laughed even louder.

That was the last straw for Freen, she got up, walked to Saint and punched him hard in the face. Hard enough to sent Saint stumbling back.

Saint looked at Freen in shock. "The deal is over" Freen said to Saint in a hard and cold voice.

As she was about to leave she glanced at the table where Becky was sitting. Becky was also staring back at her, worry and concern evident in her eyes.

Freen quickly averted her eyes walking towards the exit leaving a confused Saint on the floor.
------------------------------
"He really said that?" Heng shocked at what Freen said. "Damn he isn't as nice as the media portray him" Noey said.

"He really thought his friend treating a girl like a toy that he can play around is something he had to be proud about." Nam scoffed.

Freen just nodded at her friends and took a sip of her beer. She signed about what happend earlier, her mind subconsciously flashing the certain girl with the devastatingly hypnotizing eyes.
------------------------------
*2 weeks later*

Freen found herself stuck in a boring business party. Her friends left her and she was bored. She sighed and got up to talk to some of the most powerful and influential people in the world.

As she was talking she got interrupted by a familiar voice, "Freen it's been a long time hasn't it?" Seng laughed. Freen forced a smile "Yeah it's been a while". " Oh you brought someone with you" Freen said as she noticed Becky beside Seng. Becky on the other hand is doing her best not to look at Freen who was looking dangerously handsome in her suit.

Before Seng could answer her the MC suddenly announced that the event was about to start.

They bid goodbye to each other and went to their respective tables.

-To be continued-