Chapter 26

Warning: Based from the last chapter this chapter might also trigger you. I would recommended you to skip this chapter.

*Author's POV*

"That son of a bitch!" Heng shouted as he got up off the couch.

"I really don't know what to do." Engfa sighed and looked at them and rested her head on the couch.

"It our only option but I really don't want to just give Becky like that" She added and sighed again.

"It's either we take the offer or lose the company" She finally said looking at them.

Noey stood up went to the nearest thing she could punch shouting, "Fuck fuck fuck, there's must be another way to this"

Engfa just shook her head, "I've tried everything but without Freen the company just can't seem to function properly."

"What's happening here?" They all looked on where the voice came from and saw Becky standing at the end of the stairs. She was paler than before and obviously lost a lot of weight.

"Becky! You're finally out of your room!" Irin said as she ran up to Becky and hugged her, weakly smiling at her.

"Ah Becky we were just talking about the company" Charlotte said.

"What about it?" Becky asked as she went to join them in the couch.

"Well someone offered to help us" Engfa said with a slight smile.

"Really? Tell me about it" Becky replied giving another weak and tired smile.

Engfa looked at Charlotte and to the rest of the friends with a nervous smile on her face,
"Well....."

*Becky's POV*

Becky was shocked at what Engfa just said.

"Absolutely not!" Becky said as she slammed her hands on the table.

"I know you don't want it but it's really our only hope" Engfa explained to her.

"Please do it for the company, do it for Freen" Engfa held her hand and pleaded.

Becky thought about it before giving Engfa her answer.
------------------------------
*The Next Day*

Becky looked out at the window thinking if she made the right decision.

She sighed as the driver informed her that they arrived at the place.

She got out of the car and went inside of the restaurant where she saw Seng with Saint sitting beside him.

Seng smiled as she saw Becky walk in the restaurant along with Engfa and Charlotte.

They walked on the table and sat down across Saint and Seng.

"So you accepted my offer huh?" Seng asked with a not so good smile on his face.

"Yes, umm Becky here accepted the offer" Engfa explained with an uncomfortable smile on her face.

Becky just gave him a fake smile and mentally rolled her eyes.

'I'm doing this for Freen's company and not for you' Becky mentally said.

"So why don't we discuss about the marriage shall we?" Seng said with a smile.

After an hour and a half they finally finished their discussion and everyone proceeded to go home.

Becky just laid on her bed curled up in a ball crying her heart out for missing the love of her life and the feeling of betraying her by marrying someone.
------------------------------
*2 Months Later*

It's been 2 months since Becky got married to Seng. After the wedding she moved in at Seng's house.

Becky was just putting the act of being a good 'wife' to Seng as their marriage was publicly announced.

And Freen's company have been in a better situation than the past few weeks.

But Becky is obviously still not over with Freen. It was declared that she was presumed dead by the police since they never found her body and yet Becky still refuse to believe it.

Also those past few days few had not been feeling well she would frequently vomit, have morning sickness, fatigue and she haven't had her period in almost 2 months.

Becky was at Irin's house when she suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom and vomited. Irin, who was shocked just followed her friend and helped her.

"Becky you said that you have't gotten your period in 2 months right?" Irin question her after they got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah why?" Becky answered.

"Becky what if.." Irin just looked at Becky. Becky's went wide as she realized what Irin is trying to say.

They immediately got up and went to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test.

When Becky came out of the bathroom holding the test result she couldn't say a word.

"What's the result?" Irin anxiously asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's positive"

-To be continued-
A/N: Ya'll are probably mad right now.

Trust the process, its gonna be long though